Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    I had so many! Most people thought I was kinda weird... I (and my family) didn't realize so many other people had imaginary friends! The only names I can remember were Ashley (it seemed to me the ultimate "cool girl" name at the time), Malcra (pronounced like the beginning of Malory then the end of lycra), and Veronica.

But I also pretended I was a fairy princess named Shellra, and had a bunch of fairy princess sisters- my real sister was Alyna Alexandra, usually called A.A.; the others included Sydney, Isabel and Jenny. There were more but I don't remember.
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Portia, Felicity, Juliet, Scarlett
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy

I never had an imaginary friend, but i do remember my sister having one named Philly

I just kind of "adopted" characters from my favorite show, Madeline. So there was Madeline, Aggy (short for Agnes), Miss Clavelle, etc.
    I did come up with a group of kids we were at war with (heh...my little kid idea of war was easily deflected cannons every hour or so). Those girls were JJ (She had names for those J's...I think one was Josephine?), Evie (relative Evelyn), and Vicki (that one from the show).
    Proud author of Kissimmee, Orlando, Mary, Adam, Mississippi, Micah, Georgette, Evelyn, Diane, Millicent, Maybeline, Prudence and so many many more

I had imaginary friends when I was 8 or 9. They were Star Wars characters. I had Obi-Wan Kenobi, Jar Jar Binks, Qui-Gon Jinn, and Padme Amidala. Lol
    Last edited by mge28; January 4th, 2013 at 09:07 PM.
    Madison, 14-year-old name nerd! My style is all over the place, my favorites change all the time.

Boys: David, Eric, Finlay, George, James, Jude, Lee, Michael, Paul, Richard, Rory.

Girls: Emmanuelle, Frederica, Jayne, Juliet, Lauren, Mary, Molly, Nora, Raffaela, Stella.

I love names, so I also name all my stuffed animals. (I'm 13, so it's... less weird, I guess.) I have a stuffed cat named Sam, a stuffed rabbit named Violet, a stuffed goat named Ambrose, a stuffed frog named Pickle, and a stuffed dog named Caramel. Lol
    Madison, 14-year-old name nerd! My style is all over the place, my favorites change all the time.

Boys: David, Eric, Finlay, George, James, Jude, Lee, Michael, Paul, Richard, Rory.

Girls: Emmanuelle, Frederica, Jayne, Juliet, Lauren, Mary, Molly, Nora, Raffaela, Stella.