Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Smile baby boy names that go with Cathan

I am expecting a baby boy in one month and still have no clue what to name him! My older sons name is Cathan with two middle names Chael Anthony. Names I am considering are Cody, Kyan, Jaron,Jaxon. If anyone has any suggestions I would Love to hear them! Thanks!

I like Cian, Ciaran/Kieran nn Kier, Brennan, Niall, Rowan, Roan.

From your list I like Cody and Jaxon (I like it spelled Jackson though).

My favorites from your list, to go with Cathan, are Jaron and Kyan. Both are unique like Cathan, while Cody is recognizable and Jaxon/Jackson it very popular at the moment. You may like:

Jotham
    Parlen
    Arden
    Ceylon
    Cruser
    Eiram
    Galen
    Harlen
    Jabez
    Myron
    Kipland
    Olin
    Perion
    Vadin

Ok, first of all, I LOVE Cathan! I can't help thinking of names from Katherine Kurtz's Deryni novels to go with it - Kelson, Davin, Ansel, Camlin, Rhys, Alaric, Rory, Payne.

Do you pronounce Cathan the Irish way (Kane, or Ka-han) or phonetically, like "cath-ann?" Is Chael another Irish name, pronounced Kyle (kinda like the last half of Michael?). Just curious if you want another cool Irish name.

If you're going Irish, then I think Kyan is the only option there. However, it's *really* similar to Cathan-- probably too similar to use.

Cody & Jaxon are very trendy faux-cowboy names.

Jaron is interesting; it's a variation of Aaron. Of your selections, it seems like the most viable.

Bottom line: I would definitely not use another "2-syllable ends with N" name, especially not one that starts with a C/K sound. You'll mix up your boys.

Suggestions:

Irish:

Brady
    Declan
    Desmond
    Devin
    Donall
    Ennis
    Eoin
    Finn
    Flannery
    Grady
    Ivor
    Lachlan
    Lorcan
    Lucas
    Mannix
    Niall
    Patrick
    Quinn
    Quinlan
    Riordan
    Rory
    Ronan
    Rowan
    Sean
    Sweeney
    Tierney
    Torin
    Ultan

Not Irish

Wyatt
    Clint
    Boyd
    Dillon
    Tyson
    Wylie
    Chase
    Clayton
    Trevor
    Blade, MD

XY: Antoine Raphael
    XX: Cassia Viviane Noor

Aquila * Chrysanthe * Emmanuelle * Endellion * Ione * Jacinda * Lysandra * Melisande * Mireia * Petra * Rosamond * Seraphine * Silvana * Theophane / Blaise * Cyprian * Darius * Evander * Giles * Laurence * Lionel * Malcolm * Marius * Peregrine * Rainier

كنوز الصحراء الشرقية Hayat _ Qamar _ Sahar _ Amal _ Hanan / Altair _ Fahd _ Ilyas _ Sajjad _ Saqr _ Tariq