Names Searched Right Now:
Page 580 of 660 FirstFirst ... 80 480 530 570 578 579 580 581 582 590 630 ... LastLast
Results 2,896 to 2,900 of 3298

Thread: Ttc 2013

@maggiefromcanada I'm 3 DPO! We're almost cycle twins!

I had my IUI on Saturday!! It went pretty well. It was fairly uncomfortable, but not too bad at all. I would give it a weak 4 on the pain scale. There was some bleeding afterwards. What surprised me was how sore (think intense workout sore) my stomach and back were. This lasted over 24 hours and was even sore to the touch. I about died when my son pushed up from my stomach. I would give that a solid 6 on the pain scale. All in all though, it was certainly all doable and bearable. Here's to hoping it works!!

I have a blood pregnancy test on the 18th!
    mamacravings.com
    Everything a mama could want

Blessed mama to 3 year-old Elijah Myles & to 6 precious angels babies.

crushes:
    Amelia Wren, Charlotte Adair, Josepine Elise, Genevieve Ruth, Susanna Caroline, Cordelia Mae

Josiah Davis, Charles Asher, Jeremiah August, Lawrence Henry

@casi yay!! fingers crossed for you.

I already know I'm out for this month. We didn't get to have any productive baby dancing during this fertile window. My husband is back on Lexapro for stress and anxiety and it completely kills his libido. It's pretty much the worst timing ever, but I'd rather have a happy husband and less sex than a depressed anxious husband and less sex. We did have sex once and it was rather amazing but he never finished so it's kinda bittersweet for me. Hoping everyone else is having better luck.

~~ aunt to Sydney, Raeden, Raquel, Kylie, Bradey, Cameron, Emma, Avery, Anniston, Aden, and Ayden ~~
    ~~doggy mom to Paige and Harley Quinn~~
    ~~hamster mom to Persephone~~
    ~~kitten mom to Seven~~

@j Thanks!

I agree with a happy husband! I hope next month will be the one!
    mamacravings.com
    Everything a mama could want

Blessed mama to 3 year-old Elijah Myles & to 6 precious angels babies.

crushes:
    Amelia Wren, Charlotte Adair, Josepine Elise, Genevieve Ruth, Susanna Caroline, Cordelia Mae

Josiah Davis, Charles Asher, Jeremiah August, Lawrence Henry

Good luck to everyone in their TWWs...

J_cannoy- I am sorry that you didn't get some good baby dancing in this month, but I agree better to have a happy husband then lots of sex!!

Casi- I am still keeping you in my thoughts...hope you have a sticky bean!!

As for me...still no positive opk...I keep thinking that it is gonna come but not yet. I am CD17...so I know it could still be early but I just have this bad feeling that I wont ovulate and I will go back to still not getting a period. It is all that negativity coming back...trying to stay positive and hope for normalcy!!

Quick update. I haven't posted in awhile... AF arrived yet again. I am starting my 5th round of Clomid on Friday. Not feeling super optimistic but hey you never know?!?
    TTC #1