Names Searched Right Now:
Page 546 of 660 FirstFirst ... 46 446 496 536 544 545 546 547 548 556 596 646 ... LastLast
Results 2,726 to 2,730 of 3298

Thread: Ttc 2013

@Alzora - I did notice, but I thought maybe some people call a Sasquatch a Saskatchewan instead. :-)

@Roseymaam - Glad to hear your mom is doing okay. That is so stressful. My heart goes out to you, and I hope you're able to figure out what to do about the wedding.

I'm now in the running for June Bug instead. My temp dropped to pre-ovulation levels this morning, so I think I'm out. These non-period AFs are a huge pain, though it could still be my body adjusting after the Pill. I'm totally feeling sorry for myself this morning, since my birthday is next week and at 33, I'll be hitting my mid-30s. Plus I'm sick, it's raining, and our team lost this morning. It's a pity party over at my place.
    Miriam ~ Helena ~ Estella ~ Beatrice ~ Anastasia ~ Alice ~ Marilla ~ Sarah
    Paul ~ Wesley ~ Walter ~ Edmund ~ Isaac ~ Abram ~ Gabriel

Trying for baby#1
    Avatar: Nathan Altman, Portrait of Anna Akhmatova

Awww Maggie, I'm sorry that totally sucks!! Hope you feel better soon. Btw you are not old. I hope you get super spoilt on your birthday.

Alzora, I am 7-9dpo. I keep saying I'll buy opks if it doesn't happen "this month" but I never do. Maybe I will this time (if it doesn't happen) haha. I haven't got any big symptoms yet. Felt really hot a few times yesterday and boobs seem big (but not sore). I agree that the first week of tww is alot less stressful. Enjoy it while you're still there.
    Mumma of 3 Angel babies, Lani (my heavenly flower), Charlie (my free little one) and Brennan (my brave teardrop) xxx

I had an appointment yesterday and have to go back on Oct. 2. Because the doctor is going to check for polyps in my uterus. Anyone know what this is called? I cannot remember for the life of me! Something about them shooting saline up there or something? :-/
    Current favorites:
    Cora . Louisa . Lydia . Mary

My Adoption Journey

My copy of Taking Charge of Your Fertility arrived yesterday. Very prompt service from the Book Depository! However, it's been unhelpful so far. Full of stories like: "I knew this couple who only had sex the first fourteen days of their cycle, but when I told them she ovulated on CD20, they got pregnant straight away." and "I knew this girl who thought she had an infection, but when I told her it was just EWCM she got pregnant straight away." Well, I'm not as stupid as those people. We have sex when I ovulate and I know what EWCM is! I think this book would be more helpful for those just beginning their TTC journey.
    Audrey - Beatrice - Clara - Daphne - Flora - Jane - Mabel - Susannah

Arthur - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

@casilda: Could it be a hysteroscopy? In a hysteroscopy, the dr inserts a thin, flexible, lighted telescope (hysteroscope) through your vagina and cervix into your uterus. I hope there's nothing wrong!

@Sarah: I also read Taking Charge of Your Fertility recently, and I was also very disappointed. There HAS to be more books related to TTC that are more helpful.

Well ladies, DH and I decided to take a marriage retreat next weekend and leave Bell with his parents. The way I look at it, if AF comes, I'll be able to regroup myself while I'm there and if AF doesn't come, what better time to take a pregnancy test?
    ~Jessica
    Mama to one darling diva, Isabella Rae (2.6.09) and TTC #2!