Names Searched Right Now:
Page 527 of 660 FirstFirst ... 27 427 477 517 525 526 527 528 529 537 577 627 ... LastLast
Results 2,631 to 2,635 of 3298

Thread: Ttc 2013

@lilysong Thank you so much for your prayers. It's certainly difficult to know what to do or which path to take.

@nowakasia I was worried about the FW as well this month. With football season in full swing, I don't see Coach on Tuesday through Friday.... But thankfully I ovulated on a Saturday! I'm praying the timing works out for you!

@alzora I totally get it. Ignoring the calendar may not be an option for you. That's completely okay. We all have to go through this in our own way. I know I want to eventually adopt no matter what. I'm excited about the possibilities!
    mamacravings.com
    Everything a mama could want

Blessed mama to 3 year-old Elijah Myles & to 6 precious angels babies.

crushes:
    Amelia Wren, Charlotte Adair, Josepine Elise, Genevieve Ruth, Susanna Caroline, Cordelia Mae

Josiah Davis, Charles Asher, Jeremiah August, Lawrence Henry

@nessielove I am so, so sorry for your loss. I cannot imagine. Bullying is a sick epidemic. I am praying for all of those love that young man <3

Welcome new TTCers!
    mamacravings.com
    Everything a mama could want

Blessed mama to 3 year-old Elijah Myles & to 6 precious angels babies.

crushes:
    Amelia Wren, Charlotte Adair, Josepine Elise, Genevieve Ruth, Susanna Caroline, Cordelia Mae

Josiah Davis, Charles Asher, Jeremiah August, Lawrence Henry

5 dpo and I have a migraine and some nausea. Might just be coincidence. Hate the TWW!

~~ aunt to Sydney, Raeden, Raquel, Kylie, Bradey, Cameron, Emma, Avery, Anniston, Aden, and Ayden ~~
    ~~doggy mom to Paige and Harley Quinn~~
    ~~hamster mom to Persephone~~
    ~~kitten mom to Seven~~

@Dindlee, I definitely understand irrational fears! But since all signs indicate that your body is working perfectly, we have every reason to believe that you will be pregnant very, very soon. Focus on that happy thought! Also, you're a teacher? What do you teach?

@Vec, your appointment day is finally here! I'm eager to hear how it goes! Wishing you luck.

@Roseymaam, how many DPO are you? Cramps can occur in early pregnancy as well, so keep your chin up!

@Vanessa, I hope that the funeral service does bring you a sense of closure. I found that for me, the funeral of my best friend helped me to really grasp the reality of the situation. You may find that the true grieving doesn't even start until after the funeral, when you are all trying to get back to your normal routines and realize that he is really gone. Your friend will continue to need you, and it sounds like you are being a wonderful support to her. You'll be in my thoughts.

@GIJanie, I'm so glad that you've joined us. October is right around the corner...how excited are you?! Regarding vitamins, did you look into any prenatal vitamins? They should have the appropriate amount of folic acid. My Up & Up (generic Target brand) prenatal vitamins do have 800 mcg of folic acid...and they are easy on the stomach...and they are easy to swallow...and they are very affordable. Something to look into!

@Casi, after you and I get pregnant and have our babies, we can be *adoption buddies* too!

@J_Cannoy, bleh...I'm sorry to hear about the migraine. I hope that it ends up having a wonderful cause though; does the thought of a pregnancy make it easier to bear? I hope it has passed by now!

Howdy everyone. I'm 8DPO today. I'm not feeling positive about this month because we didn't DTD heaps and I got a lot of confusing OPKs! So I'm not sure what's going to happen. AF is due next Thursday. I'll probably weaken and test Tuesday or Wednesday! Especially since I got a bunch of internet cheapie pregnancy tests!
    Audrey - Beatrice - Clara - Daphne - Flora - Jane - Mabel - Susannah

Arthur - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter