Names Searched Right Now:
Page 526 of 660 FirstFirst ... 26 426 476 516 524 525 526 527 528 536 576 626 ... LastLast
Results 2,626 to 2,630 of 3298

Thread: Ttc 2013

Thanks for the welcome, everyone. We really are very excited!

@Alzora- I think you hit the nail on the head with how we are thinking as well. We went into our marriage knowing we wanted to start a family relatively quickly, and I happen to agree with my mother (seems to be happening more and more frequently, haha) that you are never really ready for children. I think I just worry too much about what others will say, as most of our friends have waited. But I am 31, and I have this irrational fear of being infertile. I have absolutely no reason to think I might be honestly. Everything (prior to BC) was working apparently normally, but I am not always rational... lol. As crazy as this sounds, I think the pill makes me more irrational. I know it makes my regular emotions really exaggerated... like if I cry, I sob or something funny turns into a fit of laughter.. a normal concern turns into a obsessive worry... it's insane! I was never like this before! One more week of those crazy pills!

I have to go back and refresh my memory on where every one is on this journey... this thread is huge! Have to go now... class coming in!
    Little Bean arriving September 2014

Zoe | Noemí Esther
    Lucas Emmanuel | Levi Alexander

Adele | Adira | Arabella | Aurora | Eliana | Elizabeth | Milena | Susannah | Zara

alzora- Thanks for the support and I am really looking forward to getting some answers because still no AF. I will keep you all updated after my appointment tomorrow.

dindlee- Welcome to the thread and congrats on your recent marriage. I would definitely finish the bc pack that you are on and then start. I think that everyone has their own ideas as to when they want to start ttc and everyone is different. My husband and I have just recently starts ttc, we started in July. We are just shy of our one anniversary so we would have been about 9 months into our marriage when we started. We would have started earlier but we had somethings that we wanted to check off our list before starting. I wanted to finish school and we wanted to move to a new house. Both of those were achieved by the end of June so when we went away on vacation we started. I think if you are ready than go for it...who cares what other people think. I hope that you get a bfp very soon and give this thread some good news!!

Somewhere along the banks of the mighty Columbia
    Welcome Dindlee. I was never on BC, but I would finish the pack. Hormones are weird and it seems like stopping mid-cycle might be kind of a shock. My boyfriend and I are getting married next month- so we got started before we got married. I don't think there's any wrong way to do it. When you're ready, you're ready.

Feeling really crampy today. My last two cycles were super short, so I'm hoping that's not what this is.
    Trying, trying, trying

Current favorites:
    Boy: Asa Guillaume, Barnaby August
    Girl: Apolline Iris- Polly, Clothilde Juno- Chloe

Thank you everyone for the kind words and condolences. I have been spending lots of time with my friend and her family. The funeral will be held tomorrow morning, and I hope that will bring some finality and acceptance. We are all sorting through lots of emotions- grief, sadness, anger- but are trying to support each other and find comfort in the company of loved ones. It has been a very tough week here, but I know we will all come through this as stronger, better people.

@dindlee - I suppose I'll give my two cents. I don't think there's anything wrong with TTC early in your marriage. I am not married, and do not plan on getting married for personal reasons. But I think that as long as you're emotionally prepared (as much as you can be, at least) and financially stable, there's no reason to wait. I was only on BC for about 6 months a few years back, and it messed with my emotions as well. I'm already a very anxious person and I cry easily, so I decided it wasn't worth it for me. It took me about 3 months for my cycles to get back to normal, I think. We weren't TTC at the time, so it's hard for me to be sure since I wasn't paying that much attention to my cycles back then. I wish you the best of luck in this journey, and hope it's a short one for you!

@vec, hoping your appointment goes well! I'll be thinking of you and anxiously awaiting the results. (:
    Vanessa
    due with first child 08/17/14

caine, calloway, clark, boyd, declan, evander, flynn, graham, heath, ian, innes, jared, kent, kieran, lawrence, lewis, linden, marcus, oscar, rhys, robert, sage, soren, wade
    anne, annika, anya, ashelia, astrid, augusta, beatrix, bonnie, catherine, cecily, clara, cordelia, della, eileen, elsa, eulalia, freya, helena, henrietta, india, jane, julia, linnea, liv, louisa, mabel, magnolia, margaret, margot, matilda, melanie, nell, rose, tallulah

I have been lurking this board for a while, since my husband and I are going to start ttc in October, but this is my first post. I have been so inspired by many of the stories posted on this thread and by what a supportive community this is.

@Dindlee, I thought I would weigh in since I just had a conversation with my doctor about starting to ttc (I have been on bc for years). She said that I should finish the bc pack. She also said that it is definitely possible to get pregnant the first month after going off bc (though not ideal, because it makes it harder to predict your due date). She also recommended that I start taking a daily multivitamin with 800 mcg of folic acid (you may already be doing this, but I thought I'd mention it anyway). I actually couldn't find a multivitamin with 800 mcg, so I am taking both the multivitamin and a folic acid supplement (over the counter). My husband and I will have been married almost three years before we start ttc, and we dated for about five years before that (I am 29), but I agree with previous posters that as long as you are in a stable place emotionally and financially it is not too soon to try.