Names Searched Right Now:
Page 510 of 660 FirstFirst ... 10 410 460 500 508 509 510 511 512 520 560 610 ... LastLast
Results 2,546 to 2,550 of 3298

Thread: Ttc 2013

I am sorry to hear about all of the AFs showing up. :/ I know how disappointing it is.

@alzora- I will definitely hope and pray for that June 13th baby for you!

My big update is: I OVULATED! I called the doctor's office to get my results and they said that my levels were where they needed to be, aka normal! I'm 10 DPO ish. But as happy as I am, I don't think I'm pregnant this month. My breasts are starting to get sore, like they always do about a week before AF. Plus I just don't feel like it happened. I dunno. So if I'm not pregnant this month (which is the most likely scenario), I am to use the same dose of Clomid again. If after 3 months of using it I'm still not pregnant, then they want me to come in and try something different. What? I'm not sure at this point.
    TTC #1

PS - Alzora - I have a student named Zoya this year!
    TTC #1

Sorry to hear that AF has been showing up for some of you. :/

Good luck @Sarah! I'm hoping you get a Mayby!

@alzora a June baby would be wonderful for you, and I'm glad you found your silver lining. Zoya Hope is beautiful! I'm hoping this is your month!

@nowakasia Yay!!! Great news! Keep us posted during you TWW.

My news is no news. Still no signs of ovulation. No temperature spike, no CM. So it's looking like this cycle will be a long one for me.
    I found out that my younger sister and her new husband are about to start trying for their first as well. An evil little part of me hopes that they don't conceive until after we do, which I know isn't exactly right. I'd be happy for them whether they conceived next month or next year, regardless of when I get my BFP.
    Vanessa
    due with first child 08/17/14

caine, calloway, clark, boyd, declan, evander, flynn, graham, heath, ian, innes, jared, kent, kieran, lawrence, lewis, linden, marcus, oscar, rhys, robert, sage, soren, wade
    anne, annika, anya, ashelia, astrid, augusta, beatrix, bonnie, catherine, cecily, clara, cordelia, della, eileen, elsa, eulalia, freya, helena, henrietta, india, jane, julia, linnea, liv, louisa, mabel, magnolia, margaret, margot, matilda, melanie, nell, rose, tallulah

Alzora-I am praying that this is the month for you and you have an accident anniversary baby. Zoya Hope is precious and absolutely beautiful. Here's to hoping that it is the month for many of us and that we can get some good news soon!!

Hi guys,
    I haven't been on here for ages as it's been pretty hectic. I hope you are all ok, and I will be trying to catch up on what everyone is up to. Just a quick update from us, we are expecting a baby boy in about 7 weeks. Our baby has Charcot Marie Tooth Disease, a muscular condition, in his feet and legs but apart from that is healthy.
    Am now going to read through all the messages I have missed. Look after yourselves guys! xxx
    Hala
    Proud Mummy to Kyan & Connor xxx