Names Searched Right Now:
Page 503 of 660 FirstFirst ... 3 403 453 493 501 502 503 504 505 513 553 603 ... LastLast
Results 2,511 to 2,515 of 3298

Thread: Ttc 2013

@Nowakasia, ahhh I hope you hear your results today! How many DPO are you? Any symptoms of anything yet?

@Sarah, I hope you also hear some results today and that anything found wrong with your thyroid is easily fixable. I'll be watching for an update from you!

@Whitegold, you're still a week away, so you have plenty of time for pregnancy symptoms to develop...and I hope they do.

@Bettydogooder, if your illness affected ovulation at all, it probably only postponed it for a day or two, until you felt better. I mean I don't know for sure how that all works, but from everything that I've read, that's the impression I've gotten. When is your period due?

@Sophie, an online pity party sounds lovely, provided we are each fully stocked on junk food. I'm hoping you don't have to deal with an upcoming period. Which day did you say your period is due?

Today I am 10 or 11 DPO. My skin continues to clear up. My appetite is normal. My energy level...well that's always hard for me to answer because I am not a good sleeper. My breasts feel large and heavy, and sore when I squeeze them...but I think anyone's boobs are going to be sore when you squeeze them, so again, maybe I should stop squeezing them. I attribute their heaviness and size to PMS water retention or whatever. My biggest discouragement continues to be my usual period-like cramps, which are strongest first thing in the morning and as I'm getting in bed at night. They are following the pattern that occurs every month. Am I the only one on this thread who gets premenstrual cramps so early? Mine often start a full week before my period is due. Maybe "cramps" is the wrong word...maybe it's pressure, or heaviness in the uterus and cervix. Does anyone else get this so early? When does everyone else's premenstrual cramps start?

I'm 6-7 DPO (again that phrase can only be used by me with a grain of salt....it should be DPPOK (days past positive ovulation kit). I won't get my blood test results until Tuesday to see if ovulation took place. My doctor is off today with the long weekend and all. I have no symptoms of anything. I usually get sore boobs like a week before AF and cramping like right before and during the beginning of it. I do get that heavy feeling in my abdomen, but not until AF is pretty close. So not much going on with me right now. Just waiting....ha!

Anyone (in the US) have any fun Labor Day Weekend plans? My husband's friend from work is having a huge cookout at his place tomorrow and then we're spending Sunday at my brother in law's family cottage down state. Lots of good food and good company to look forward to!
    TTC #1

@Alzora - I typically don't get cramps until the day before my period comes, and they last a day or two. I've never had cramps lasting a week or so. That doesn't sound fun!

@Nowaskia - Sounds fun! It seems every long weekend, my husband ends up being on-call, and this one is the same. I'm texting my brother to see if he'll hang out with me, but if not, I have big plans for a marathon viewing of the BBC's Sherlock. I lead such an exciting life! :-)

Otherwise, I'm CD9, so supposedly I'll ovulate next week. Not much to do right now except stay healthy and try to relax for now.

Oh yes, and welcome Ooshposh! I hope you have success really soon!
    Miriam ~ Helena ~ Estella ~ Beatrice ~ Anastasia ~ Alice ~ Marilla ~ Sarah
    Paul ~ Wesley ~ Walter ~ Edmund ~ Isaac ~ Abram ~ Gabriel

Trying for baby#1
    Avatar: Nathan Altman, Portrait of Anna Akhmatova

@alzora I have no idea really, I'm only going on the 'normal' 28 day cycle length and according to that AF is due the 5th September. I think. :s
    Married my best friend 19/09/2011
    TTC our first

Favourite Girls; Amelie, Ava, Elise, Evelyn, Everly, Isla
    Chosen Name (at the moment!) Felicity Susan

Favourite Boys; Connor, Darcy, Ethan, Noah, Seth
    Chosen Name (at the moment!) Noah Philip

@maggiefromcanada - I've meant to tell you this before, but my parents have been good friends with a family that lives in Canada for many years now, and their daughter is named Maggie. Our families have visited each other often throughout the years and Maggie, my sister and I have always been buddies. We still keep in touch. I often refer to her as Maggie from Canada when talking about her to my husband or friends. So your name here really caught my attention haha.
    TTC #1