Names Searched Right Now:
Page 499 of 660 FirstFirst ... 399 449 489 497 498 499 500 501 509 549 599 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,495 of 3298

Thread: Ttc 2013

@fragipani, how many DPO are you? It's not over til AF arrives so try to stay positive!
    @tiffany, your not weird for wanting to ovulate I am yet to have a positive OPK and I'm sure when that day comes ill be ecstatic!
    @maggie, I'm sorry about the negative result, the first few months off BC can be confusing, and don't I know it! Hoping for a mayby for you!
    @alzora, *hugs* I really really really hope that this is your month... But if it isn't, book that doctors appointment, do it now!!!! Stat!!! (sorry for the exclamation marks) Get the ball rolling and even if you can't afford the $$ straight away, at least you are moving forward and you never know what might happen.. We are all here for you so please share as much or as little as you like. Thinking of you.

Nothing new here, just struggling through my period... I'd forgotten how much cramps can hurt, on the pill the pain was mild and now, wow, I thought I was dying yesterday... Hopefully I don't have to endure many more :0

Question, do your partners take multivitamins, folate, zinc etc? I've been trying to convince my partner that he should at least take a multivitamin and I've heard zinc is supposed to be good for male sperm production? And speaking of vitamins, I think I'm going to start taking vitamin d again as a lot of articles and books I've been reading suggest that it aids conception... And I need all the help I can get!
    TTC #1

Thanks December, it was a tricky cycle to tell exactly when I ovulated as I don't use OPKs or temp (yet). I was going by cm and guess I am around 12dpo. AF should come any time from now until Saturday (NZ time). If she doesn't, I'll test again Sunday morning.

Good question btw. DH takes B vitamins but maybe I should look at getting him a multi. Vit D eh!! Good to know
    Mumma of 3 Angel babies, Lani (my heavenly flower), Charlie (my free little one) and Brennan (my brave teardrop) xxx

Alzora, I'm glad you got to chat with some trusted friends and that you have a dear of a husband looking after you. I kinda agree with December about getting the ball rolling with tests etc.
    Mumma of 3 Angel babies, Lani (my heavenly flower), Charlie (my free little one) and Brennan (my brave teardrop) xxx

Thank you for your support, everyone.

@Maggie, I'm sorry about your disappointing news. At least it's a clear answer...but dang, it's not the answer we wanted. When do you expect ovulation?

@Frangipani, how are you feeling symptom-wise? I'm sorry to hear about your BFN, but let's assume for now that it was too early.

@December, my husband does take vitamins, and also works out just about every day, but I can't say that it has helped our chances at all. I'm sure it's not hurting our chances either, though.

So I'm 9 or 10 DPO, and my husband and his sister (a Physician's Assistant) are both telling me that it's just too early to read into any signs or symptoms. But I have every indication that my hormones are plunging, which is expected in the days just before menstruation. Libido is returning, appetite has vanished, weepy mood swings are subsiding, skin is clearing up, energy level is decent. Looks to me like my progesterone is vanishing. The premenstrual cramps don't help matters. I need to stop Googling things, but I'm pretty sure I have my answer. It's just a matter of waiting until Tuesday for confirmation. Maybe things will change between now and then, but I don't think that's typically how it works....

Alzora, I'm just ahead if you at 11 DPO. Sounds like my luteal phase is a little shorter than yours, though, as I'm expecting AF in two days-on Saturday. I am trying to hold out testing again until Friday, but we'll see. I still have zero early preg signs and, like you, feel all my classic PMS symptoms.

Are you using Fertility Friend? I've been looking at advanced features like chart overlay and such. My current chart looks just like my ovulatory ones, not the pg one. And Fertility Friend tells me I only have 32 points on the Early Pregnancy Sign detector, which compares your symptoms (in my case zero apart from some probably irrelevant gassiness) to those found on pregnancy charts. So I'm taking that as a 32% chance of pg, even though I know that's not quite how it works. So I'm still holding out 32% hope that I'll still get my maybe, even though I'm 99% certain this is a typical ovulatory cycle. Aren't the fuzzy logic and out-of-character superstitiousness of TTC fun?
    Last edited by daisychain; August 29th, 2013 at 07:17 AM.