Names Searched Right Now:
Page 497 of 660 FirstFirst ... 397 447 487 495 496 497 498 499 507 547 597 ... LastLast
Results 2,481 to 2,485 of 3298

Thread: Ttc 2013

Casilayne, so lovely to hear how you appreciate your husband. Mine has also been a tower of strength lately and goes out of his way to care for me.

Alzora, I'm so sorry to hear that you are feeling so sad. Ttc is a big deal and it has been going on a long time for you. I don't think it's uncommon what you are going through. One tends to be brave over and over and over until you get to a stage of being over being brave (if that makes sense). It's good that you will be under your DHs insurance soon. It might be worth visiting your doctor and letting he/she know what's going on. If you're feeling depressed it could be a number of factors and they may be able to help. Also, is there anyone at your church you may be able to have a chat with. (Someone you know and trust, but ia not too emotionally involved)
    Regarding my symptoms, the ones stand out and are not common at all are the cramping and large amount of CM. Headaches I have from time to time but have had more than usual.

Nessie, sorry you didn't get your positive OPK, hopefully soon.
    Mumma of 3 Angel babies, Lani (my heavenly flower), Charlie (my free little one) and Brennan (my brave teardrop) xxx

@Nessie, I hope ovulation comes on time for you. That can be such a frustrating wait.

@Casi, I'm so glad to hear that your husband is behind you 100% on this. Thank God for loving husbands!

@Nowakasia, Frances, Casi, and Frangipani, thank you so much for your support. Yesterday when my husband got home from work, holy moly...the floodgates opened up. He came into our bedroom and saw me lying on the bed and could tell that something was wrong, so he sat on the edge of the bed to talk to me and I just completely lost it. Convulsing, sobbing, big stupid wet tears, couldn't breathe. But my husband (on top of being an extremely loving and doting husband) has a master's degree in counseling and works as a therapist for troubled teenagers, so he knows just what to say and how to say it, and it was comforting just to be in his arms. Instead of trying to calm me down, he encouraged me to keep sobbing until I could sob no more. Later that night we went to the home of some good friends (not from our church, @Frangipani, but Christian friends who go to another awesome church in the area and share our beliefs...always helps to talk to someone with the same worldview) and we opened up to them about our struggles. Needless to say, I cried a little bit again, and it is now about 6:30 AM here and I've already cried again this morning. I didn't sleep well...kept waking up feeling distraught. I wish I could report that I feel better, but alas, I do not. I'm sorry to be such a persistent downer on this thread...I'm not having any fun with this TTC game anymore. I feel like I've turned a corner and TTC just got far more serious and hopeless. When my period arrives on Monday or Tuesday--and I have every indication that it will, but hope and pray that it doesn't--we will officially have tried for one full year and earned ourselves the medical title of infertile.

@alzora I'm so sorry that you're having such a tough time with TTC, thank God that you have such an amazing Husband and a supportive group of friends. I'm sending lots of positive thoughts your way xxx
    Married my best friend 19/09/2011
    TTC our first

Favourite Girls; Amelie, Ava, Elise, Evelyn, Everly, Isla
    Chosen Name (at the moment!) Felicity Susan

Favourite Boys; Connor, Darcy, Ethan, Noah, Seth
    Chosen Name (at the moment!) Noah Philip

@Alzora, my heart is breaking for you. I know this TTC game is horrible. I haven't been trying as long but I know the feelings of despair and helplessness when the whole world seems to be pregnant around you. I'm glad you have such a wonderful and supportive husband, it is important to turn to each other and rely on each other. I am hoping for good news from you this cycle- it isn't over till its over.

Don't apologize about being a downer, it is important not to keep such feelings bottled up inside. If you can't share here- then where else can you do it?

Alzora--I understand completely. And I am so sorry. It sounds like your husband will make an amazing dad, and you a wonderful mom. I'm confident that will happen-- especially once you're able to get the medical attention you may need.

We've also been trying 13 months although we did technically conceive once, for all the good it did us. And August is looking like a bust. I really wanted a May baby ( Mayby?).