Results 2,386 to 2,390 of 3298
Thread: Ttc 2013
August 21st, 2013 08:54 PM #2386
@Alzora I know I haven't been on lately. I'm missing my ladies!! I just started a new job that is requiring a lot of time and energy. I get home and just CRASH.
Symptoms since Sunday that been increasing: nausea and breast tenderness. Frequent urination has been on-and-off.
Today started a new symptom: nausea is now vomiting.
My blood test is on Friday. I don't know if I can hold out that long. lolmamacravings.com
Everything a mama could want
Blessed mama to 3 year-old Elijah Myles & to 6 precious angels babies.
Amelia Wren, Charlotte Adair, Josepine Elise, Genevieve Ruth, Susanna Caroline, Cordelia Mae
Josiah Davis, Charles Asher, Jeremiah August, Lawrence Henry
August 21st, 2013 09:32 PM #2388
Thanks all. It's so nice to have people who know exactly what I'm going through to confide in. Still a couple days from AF's expected start. Still hopeful for myself and all the other waiting berries.
@alzora I'm not exactly sure. I'm still doing the I kinda know when I should ovulate thing. My OB said not to worry about tracking things and such until after we've been trying to 6 months. We're on month 3.
~~ aunt to Sydney, Raeden, Raquel, Kylie, Bradey, Cameron, Emma, Avery, Anniston, Aden, Ayden, and Liam ~~
~~doggy mom to Paige and Harley Quinn~~
~~hamster mom to Persephone~~
~~kitten mom to Seven~~
August 21st, 2013 10:27 PM #2390Senior Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2013
I see that there are some newly-off-the-pill Berries, so I'll re-post something that Toni Weschler says in Taking Charge of Your Fertility about what coming off the pill can do to your body:
"The Pill can cause any of the following disruptions for up to several months after discontinuing:
- False high temperatures
- Temperature that seems out of sync with cervical fluid
- Absence of typical ovulatory cervical fluid, leading to an unchanging basic infertile pattern [just means the same cm for 14 days in a row, so a sign that ovulation isn't happening]
- Continuous seemingly fertile watery or milky cervical fluid
- Erratic pattern of patches of varying types of cervical fluid
- Short luteal phase indicating an unsuitable ovulation
- Heavier and redder bleeding than you became accustomed to while on the Pill
- Irregular preovulatory bleeding and spotting in the luteal phase
- Poor menstrual flow following ovulation"
Hope this helps some of you!
August 21st, 2013 10:29 PM #2392Senior Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2013
August 21st, 2013 10:36 PM #2394
@Vec - Oh, okay. I didn't realise you didn't start trying until July. In that case, you may not show on a pregnancy test yet. Although, if you didn't have a period in July, that may indicate you didn't ovulate that month? Not sure. Definitely ask your doctor!
@Casi, JCannoy & Andie - Good luck, guys! Hoping for some good news on this thread for August!~ Mother of Violet Elizabeth Rose ~
FUTURE DAUGHTER: AUDREY, DAPHNE OR IVY
FUTURE SON: FREDERICK, HENRY OR THEODORE