Names Searched Right Now:
Page 478 of 660 FirstFirst ... 378 428 468 476 477 478 479 480 488 528 578 ... LastLast
Results 2,386 to 2,390 of 3298

Thread: Ttc 2013

@Alzora I know I haven't been on lately. I'm missing my ladies!! I just started a new job that is requiring a lot of time and energy. I get home and just CRASH.

Symptoms since Sunday that been increasing: nausea and breast tenderness. Frequent urination has been on-and-off.
    Today started a new symptom: nausea is now vomiting.

My blood test is on Friday. I don't know if I can hold out that long. lol
    mamacravings.com
    Everything a mama could want

Blessed mama to 3 year-old Elijah Myles & to 6 precious angels babies.

crushes:
    Amelia Wren, Charlotte Adair, Josepine Elise, Genevieve Ruth, Susanna Caroline, Cordelia Mae

Josiah Davis, Charles Asher, Jeremiah August, Lawrence Henry

Thanks all. It's so nice to have people who know exactly what I'm going through to confide in. Still a couple days from AF's expected start. Still hopeful for myself and all the other waiting berries.

@alzora I'm not exactly sure. I'm still doing the I kinda know when I should ovulate thing. My OB said not to worry about tracking things and such until after we've been trying to 6 months. We're on month 3.

~~ aunt to Sydney, Raeden, Raquel, Kylie, Bradey, Cameron, Emma, Avery, Anniston, Aden, and Ayden ~~
    ~~doggy mom to Paige and Harley Quinn~~
    ~~hamster mom to Persephone~~
    ~~kitten mom to Seven~~

I see that there are some newly-off-the-pill Berries, so I'll re-post something that Toni Weschler says in Taking Charge of Your Fertility about what coming off the pill can do to your body:

"The Pill can cause any of the following disruptions for up to several months after discontinuing:
    - False high temperatures
    - Temperature that seems out of sync with cervical fluid
    - Absence of typical ovulatory cervical fluid, leading to an unchanging basic infertile pattern [just means the same cm for 14 days in a row, so a sign that ovulation isn't happening]
    - Continuous seemingly fertile watery or milky cervical fluid
    - Erratic pattern of patches of varying types of cervical fluid
    - Short luteal phase indicating an unsuitable ovulation
    - Heavier and redder bleeding than you became accustomed to while on the Pill
    - Irregular preovulatory bleeding and spotting in the luteal phase
    - Poor menstrual flow following ovulation"

Hope this helps some of you!

As for me, my temperature remained elevated today, so I suspect I did ovulate on Monday, making me 2 DPO.

Our board is due for some good news, so here's hoping we get some in the next few weeks!

@Vec - Oh, okay. I didn't realise you didn't start trying until July. In that case, you may not show on a pregnancy test yet. Although, if you didn't have a period in July, that may indicate you didn't ovulate that month? Not sure. Definitely ask your doctor!

@Casi, JCannoy & Andie - Good luck, guys! Hoping for some good news on this thread for August!
    TTC #1

Alice - Beatrix - Clara - Daphne - Flora - Harriet - Mabel - Susannah

Arthur - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter