Names Searched Right Now:
Page 477 of 660 FirstFirst ... 377 427 467 475 476 477 478 479 487 527 577 ... LastLast
Results 2,381 to 2,385 of 3298

Thread: Ttc 2013

Speaking of wine, do we think it might be ok prior to implantation? I'm 3 DPO and could use it.

Never mind. I know the answer. Totally not worth the risk. Scratch that!
    Last edited by daisychain; August 21st, 2013 at 08:05 PM.

Thanks ladies. I'm feeling a lot better today. I'm going out for lunch with my SIL and adorable niece and will surely tell her all about my TTC troubles! She knows we're TTC, but doesn't know many details. Somehow I think she's going to find out a lot more today! Then I'm working tomorrow, but tomorrow night we're driving to the Barossa Valley for our anniversary weekend, which I can't wait for! Two days of relaxation. I've decided I won't be drinking, even though it's probably okay. I've made a decision - I'm getting pregnant next month. So I want to do everything to ensure this happens, which means avoiding alcohol entirely (and caffeine and fast food and soft drink...).

@December - Good luck! It's still early!

@Maggie - Thinking of you. At least one of us has to get their BFP this month! It's a good idea to put off testing. Like my doctor said, every woman expects a pregnancy test to be positive on the day of their missed period, but in reality, it's often still too early. He wasn't surprised AT ALL that I didn't get a positive at 16DPO and three days late (of course, I wasn't actually pregnant, but we didn't know that then!).

@Vec - Definitely make a doctor's appointment. You can take a blood test to check for pregnancy and, if it's negative, your doctor will be able to help you figure out what's going on with your body. If your last period was June 7, then your next period (your missed period) should have been around mid-late July, so a home pregnancy test would definitely be positive by now. Good luck.
    Last edited by sarahmezz; August 21st, 2013 at 08:28 PM.
    Audrey - Beatrice - Clara - Daphne - Flora - Jane - Mabel - Susannah

Arthur - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

hahaha @daisychain - i have asked many a person that question! honestly, the consensus seems to be that before implantation its totally fine

@sarahmezz - somehow i missed your previous post where confirmed that AF did indeed arrive - sorry to hear that and apologies for my "it ain't over till its over" comment above. i think talking about it to your SIL is a wonderful idea - i recently shared some of my feelings on ttc with a few people and it made me feel much better, and this forum, of course, is great for that. enjoy your anniversary trip and cheers to your positivity about next month!

@sarahmezz- Yea I think that the doctors appointment is probably the best idea. I know that I should have had my period by now but when you say that I should have a positive test by now, we didn't start trying until late July. There is no way that I could have gotten pregnant before that because we were being completely safe. If I were in fact pregnant, I wouldn't be more than 3-3 1/2 weeks.

Also enjoy your weekend getaway. It will be a great way to relax and unwind. It probably is a good idea to steer clear of the alcohol, caffeine, etc. Try to keep positive!! This will be your month!!