Names Searched Right Now:
Page 464 of 660 FirstFirst ... 364 414 454 462 463 464 465 466 474 514 564 ... LastLast
Results 2,316 to 2,320 of 3298

Thread: Ttc 2013

I never 'went it alone', but for a few months I just charted temps and checked cervical mucus and kept track with Fertility Friend. But then I wanted another data point, especially since my temperatures don't chart out into a very clear pattern for some reason, and CM also doesn't necessarily line up with ovulation very well.

Thanks for all the well wishes. I had totally expected to know for sure by today, but since it didn't work out that way, I'm so antsy!

@Loveday - Thanks for the reassurance. I know what you mean about pregnant women. There are three pregnant women at work and two men on staff have pregnant wives. After the last pregnancy announcement, everyone started giving me the side-eye and hinting at me being next. While I'd *love* to be next, I'd rather not have everyone watching me expectantly!

@Sophie - That all looks promising! I'm crossing my fingers for you. :-) As to OPKs, I hadn't planned on testing for a few months. I was going to just take my temperature because with my PCOS, I wanted to have an idea whether I was ovulating. I ended up some OPKs for free and they expire in September, so I decided to give it a go.
    Miriam ~ Helena ~ Estella ~ Beatrice ~ Anastasia ~ Alice ~ Marilla ~ Sarah
    Paul ~ Wesley ~ Walter ~ Edmund ~ Isaac ~ Abram ~ Gabriel

Trying for baby#1
    Avatar: Nathan Altman, Portrait of Anna Akhmatova

@daisychain - I've always used Clearblue ovulation sticks (the ones with three settings....circle, blinking smiley and solid smiley). They're always great at identifying when my LH surge is happening and are so easy to use. They are a bit more $$$ though, but the one month I tried cheaper ones they didn't work right and I got frustrated. So I stick with Clearblue.
    Last edited by nowakasia; August 18th, 2013 at 06:02 PM.
    TTC #1

@Maggie - Same boat. No AF and no positive test. But I'm less optimistic than you! Your temps staying high mean you're still in with a good chance!

I won't be testing for several more days. I don't want to waste tests and I HATE seeing negative tests. I'd rather not know! If AF hasn't arrived by Thursday morning, I'll test then with FMU (it's Monday morning here now). By the way, I said I was roughly 14DPO when I tested on Sunday, but I now know that's inaccurate and I was more likely somewhere between 10-13DPO then, so there's still the possibility of that one being a false negative (this is me...clinging to hope!).
    Last edited by sarahmezz; August 18th, 2013 at 09:34 PM.
    Audrey - Beatrice - Clara - Daphne - Flora - Jane - Mabel - Susannah

Arthur - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

Quote Originally Posted by maggiefromcanada View Post
    @Andieta - My husband's team is Liverpool. He's been a fan since he was little. We even watched the game drinking coffee out of our Liverpool mugs.
    Excellent! We totally have the best fans in the world
    ~Boys~

Jory Leander Atticus, August Eli Benedict, Casimir Mordecai Stewart,
    Edmond John Meirion, Horatio Ethell Emery, Bram William Jasper,
    Julian Remy Charles, Vasiliy Lochlan Michael.

~Girls~

Aira Rose ___, Eleni Fiorella Charlotte, Sylvia Sayuri Noor,
    Merit Eleanora Adelaide, Clover Elodie Seraphine, Bridie Scarlett Viola,
    Marguerite Cecilia Iris, Eilidh Clara Valentine.

Sorry to anyone who read TSI. First draft was terrible. Second drafting now.