Names Searched Right Now:
Page 463 of 660 FirstFirst ... 363 413 453 461 462 463 464 465 473 513 563 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,315 of 3298

Thread: Ttc 2013

@sophie_1989: thanks! sending the good thoughts right back at you.
    i think the key is focusing on the silver linings/upsides to getting a bfn, no matter how small a detail, so that there are positive aspects with both outcomes (a good example being @sarahmezz looking forward to having some wine to celebrate her anniversary if AF shows up). balance, i guess. but its cruel irony that many of us also have to be dealing with pms symptoms during part of the 2ww and, i don't know about you guys, but positivity, rationality etc. don't come very easily to me when i'm dealing with pms haha!

Good luck to all the ladies in your TWW! I hope we get a bunch of BFPs here soon!
    TTC #1

@loveday I'm trying so hard not to get my hopes up as this is only the first month of ttc but it's so hard not to. I'm not a very patient/positive person at the best of times and I don't think you realise quite how all-consuming ttc is until you're actually doing it. It doesn't help that I've read all the stats about how hard it is to conceive a baby even when everything is normal and working right!
    Married my best friend 19/09/2011
    TTC our first

Favourite Girls; Amelie, Ava, Elise, Evelyn, Everly, Isla
    Chosen Name (at the moment!) Felicity Susan

Favourite Boys; Connor, Darcy, Ethan, Noah, Seth
    Chosen Name (at the moment!) Noah Philip

Loveday, I totally hear ya. Your symptoms do sound promising though!

On the OPKs-- Yeah, using the Wondfros. Definitely not the highest quality. I find that they misspell "past" on the directions a worrisome sign. But you just can't beat the price/get what you pay for. I am also tempted to go for a higher quality system. What's the Clear Blue Easy thingy like? I'd be tempted ('cause lord knows I haven't thrown enough money at TTC ), but am hesitant because a friend told me she tried some expensive OPK kit and it was burdensome/difficult to use. Don't know if it was the same kind.

Speaking of throwing money at TTC, I just went out and bought different Mucinex because I was taking 400mg of guia...whatever and Andie's post said 600mg extended release. So maybe mine was working a little bit then not. We shall see.

Loveday, I too am surrounded by happy pregnant women, and it bums me out. Colleagues thrusting ultra sound photos under my nose without me asking, etc. I live in an extraordinarily fertile neighborhood of NYC, so it's constant. Pregnant lady yoga class lets out right before mine. Worse-- I went to that prenatal class when I was 9 weeks along, right before my miscarriage, and looked like such a weirdo because I wasn't showing and they were huge and beautiful. And then like two months later, I'm in non-prenatal yoga. I'm sure no one noticed, but it makes me selfconscious (which my phone wanted to correct as 'self obscenities'. Well, no... but sorta).

So to go back to my confusion about OPKs, assuming these guys are at all accurate, those of you temping, how long after the (first/last) positive OPK does your temp rise? So I guess like Alzora, I'm asking how soon you tend to ovulate once you get the positive?

When did you all start using OPK's? Right from the start or did you 'go it alone' for the first couple of months?
    Married my best friend 19/09/2011
    TTC our first

Favourite Girls; Amelie, Ava, Elise, Evelyn, Everly, Isla
    Chosen Name (at the moment!) Felicity Susan

Favourite Boys; Connor, Darcy, Ethan, Noah, Seth
    Chosen Name (at the moment!) Noah Philip