Names Searched Right Now:
Page 461 of 660 FirstFirst ... 361 411 451 459 460 461 462 463 471 511 561 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,305 of 3298

Thread: Ttc 2013

Thanks for the encouragement, guys! I am thrilled to see signs I'm ovulating around the right time. I was just reading that thyroid issues can mess that all up--and even lead to early egg depletion (not the right medical term--can't remember what it's called), so I am thrilled and relieved. Hopefully getting the thyroid regulated while it was newly off kilter kept some of those things from happening.

So I'm trying Mucinex for the first time this cycle. I bought the Walgreens brand, 400 mg, with guaifenesin as the only active ingredient (although there are a lot of nasty sounding inactive ones like blue food coloring ugh).

But I feel like the Mucinex may be dring up my cm. and I feel dehydrated and even my eyes feel drier. And I've been drinking tons of water. Anyone experience this with Mucindx? I think I should stop taking it.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!

It's been 5 days since I started Metformin. The only side effect that I have experienced is being a bit extra gassy. My Dr. told me once I'm feeling okay with 1 500 mg pill, I can start taking 2 pills. So today I am taking 2 pills.

I've been spotting every other day this week. So I think a period is coming on but then the next day it is not there. My DH is not interested in me when I am spotting - and I don't blame him.
    1st Child due 8/17/2014
    TTC since March 2013
    Started on Metformin 8/13/13

Since people have been talking about Mucinex lately, I'm going to post a bit from Toni Weschler's book, just in case any of you find it helpful.

Taking Charge of Your Fertility page 178 - Limited Fertile Quality Cervical Fluid - "Mucinex Expectorant, guaifenesin extended-release 600 mg tablets, as directed on the box, starting about 4 days before you would expect your peak day (last day of lubricative vaginal sensation or slippery quality cervical fluid or any midcycle spotting) and continuing until 2 days after your thermal shift (day of ovulation). Along with helping to liquefy mucus in the lungs, it also has the added benefit of making your cervical fluid wetter or more slippery. So if you produce only sticky or creamy cervical fluid, you could try this."
    "PLAIN Robitussin expectorant (with no letters behind it) or generic version of it, with sole ingredient being guaifenesin, 2 teaspoons 3 times a day starting about 4 days before you would expect your peak day and continuing until 2 days after your thermal shift (ovulation). Works due to same principle as Mucinex. But use plain Robitussin as other types can dry up your cervical fluid."

Thanks Andie. So I wonder why it feels like it's making me dry?

Oh, and Sarah, That really does sound promising! Hopefully...

Just got a negative OPK, after the positive yesterday at noon. And no temperature shift yet. I wonder if yesterday was a false start? I did test on first morning urine today, but I would think it would still have the traces of yesterday's surge. Hmmm.