Names Searched Right Now:
Page 458 of 660 FirstFirst ... 358 408 448 456 457 458 459 460 468 508 558 ... LastLast
Results 2,286 to 2,290 of 3298

Thread: Ttc 2013

Ohh Knitwit, I'm sorry to hear that. You are maintaining such a great attitude though. I agree that it is encouraging to know it's happened twice. I hope it happens again soon and sticks

December, hoping those cramps are a good sign of a pregnancy
    Mumma of 3 Angel babies, Lani (my heavenly flower), Charlie (my free little one) and Brennan (my brave teardrop) xxx

Alzora, thanks for the link for the OPKs. If it doesn't happen this month I may give them a go
    Mumma of 3 Angel babies, Lani (my heavenly flower), Charlie (my free little one) and Brennan (my brave teardrop) xxx

knitwit, I am so sorry-- but also quite hopeful for you. Take care of yourself.

I'm hoping I didn't miss my window yesterday, when there was no BDing due to excessive bike riding (seriously like 23 miles. Super fun, but we're a little sore and exhausted). I seem to have a distinct temp shift up this morning, although you need three consecutive days to note a pattern. My OPKs have been negative, though, but then I've had plenty of cycles with clear temp shifts and no positive OPK, so I don't know what that's about. In fact, I think the only time I've gotten a really positive OPK, I was actually pregnant, and it was picking up the HCG, which they aren't supposed to be able to do, but if you look around on the Internet, many have this happen. I had 10 straight days of positive OPKs before I tested with a HPT and got a positive--all in April before my mid-June miscarriage.

Those of you who have gotten positive OPKs, what time of day did you test?

@Sophie, I'm glad you'll at least have your in-laws behind you when you do get pregnant. A woman needs support!

@December, are you still having cramps today? I totally understand your fear of your friend getting pregnant before you. It's happened to me--twice--and here I am still trying while they already have their beautiful babies in their arms. This is a painful process. But we have every reason to believe that you will conceive right away--hopefully you are pregnant right now!

@Andrea, I hope you can get pregnant first out of all your friends! Do you have a lot of friends and relatives who are currently TTC?

@Trobin, thank you for sharing about acupuncture! What other natural fertility methods have you tried or heard about?

@Casi, how are you holding up? When does your two-week wait end? When is your pregnancy blood test appointment?

@Nowakasia, your job sounds so rewarding! You must meet children from all over the world! What language groups are most represented in your classroom? I hear you on not wanting to leave your dog home alone. Dogs melt my heart. So when do we find out if you ovulated?

@Knitwit, I am so, so sorry to hear of your loss this month. With all that you've been through and all the pain you face each day, I'm sorry that you have to deal with this loss and disappointment on top of it all. But you are right--if you've conceived twice, you can and will conceive again!

@Loveday...haha, I hope rushed sex doesn't make an angry baby, or my baby will be the maddest and meanest of them all! Yes, my fertile window is approaching--actually, I think my cervical mucus is finally here, so ovulation is in a few days. Eager to get this party started. How are you feeling today? Still getting PMS-like symptoms, or is anything new showing up?

@Frangipani, you will love the OPKs...but I hope you don't even get to a point where you need to order them!

@Daisychain, even if yesterday was your peak fertility day, you can still get pregnant from sex in the days leading up to that, or perhaps sex today. Good luck! I do my ovulation tests mid-afternoon, but on my most fertile days I sometimes do one mid-morning too.

My fertile cervical mucus is finally appearing today, and will get heavier as the day goes on, becoming extremely fertile in about two days. I'm totally stressing out about how to pace sex this week. We are going to go with the every-other-day approach to give his sperm time to build up. I want to give his sperm every advantage, and I can't decide which day to start the sex so that we will end up hitting ovulation. Here's a question for anyone who might know: I know that a woman ovulates 24-36 hours after a positive OPK. But I get positive OPKs for two or three days in a row, with the final one being the darkest. So do I ovulate within 36 hours of the FIRST positive OPK or the last, most extreme positive OPK?

@Donna - That's a good question! My understanding is that you ovulate within 36 hours from the first positive result. The other positives you get are just showing you the increased hormone level as you get closer and closer to releasing the egg. I think! :-D

You know, this talk of acupuncture reminded me of something I had basically forgotten. A couple of weeks before hubby and I conceived this peanut, I went to a friend of my mom's who is an "energy healer." Totally not something I would usually do but she offered to do a session for free so I figured what the hell. It ended up taking a couple of hours and she focused on "clearing out" my reproductive energies. It was some kind of mix of Qigong and Chakras and she used a few crystals. It was... a bit strange but very interesting and very relaxing. Who knows if that had anything to do with anything but I really had forgotten about it! I guess I better email her and send her a thank you note huh?? :-D
    Christine

Pregnancy #1: lost to mc, 10/11

Amelia Joelle arrived on 11/28/13 at 7 pounds, 4 ounces of pure beauty. Couldn't be happier to finally be mommy!