Names Searched Right Now:
Page 457 of 660 FirstFirst ... 357 407 447 455 456 457 458 459 467 507 557 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,285 of 3298

Thread: Ttc 2013

@knitwit - i'm so sorry to hear that. thanks for updating us, checking in and for your well wishes for the rest of us. i hope you're getting the calm and rest you need right now - sending thoughts your way

@knitwit I'm so sorry </3
    mamacravings.com
    Everything a mama could want

Blessed mama to 3 year-old Elijah Myles & to 6 precious angels babies.

crushes:
    Amelia Wren, Charlotte Adair, Josepine Elise, Genevieve Ruth, Susanna Caroline, Cordelia Mae

Josiah Davis, Charles Asher, Jeremiah August, Lawrence Henry

@sorry Knitwit....... Hang in there.
    TTC #1

@knitwit, my thoughts are with you and your hubby, if you need to vent please do because we are here for you!

@nowakasia, still crampy so am hoping its more than just AF! It must have been difficult for you when your sis got pregnant, how did you get through it? When my friend breaks the news officially I think I will be gutted even though I know it's nothing to do with me. I will be truly happy for her but at the same time sad for me...

@casi, totally like waiting for Christmas just hope we all get presents at the end of the tww!

@trobin, I think I'll download 'making babies' next, I need all the help I can get, thank you for the recommendation

@andie, I bought the Toni Weschler a couple of weeks ago! It was definitely enlightening! I didn't realise I was so naive about my own body but the information was helpful in determining a few things I wasn't quite sure about. If I am not successful in the next two months I am going to begin temping using the book as guide.
    TTC #1

Thank you, everyone, for your sweet words... it really means a lot to me to get this kind of support and love <3

Hubby has been wonderful, he let me get "5 Guys Burgers & Fries", and we watched a whole bunch of funny movies. A co-worker of his gave him a really expensive ($30) bottle earlier today, as a "thank you" gift for something, so we opened that up and drank it. I'm not a red wine girl, usually, but it was absolutely wonderful!!!

I'm coping, but I'm still completely devastated, but on a positive note I spoke with my doctor earlier today. Even though this is the second one I've had recently, she said we could start trying again pretty much whenever we wanted, since it was so early and I didn't have a D&C. We'll probably take off a month of active trying, and re-start TTC in the end of September/beginning of October. In a way, this miscarriage is promising, because it's a sign that what happened wasn't a one-time fluke. If it could happen twice, it can happen again-- and hopefully it'll stick next time <3

In the meantime, I'm thinking all kinds of good thoughts for all of you-- especially for you, December!!!
    Twenty-Nine year-old "name nerd". Married to my best friend. Over two years of TTC our first baby. No little one yet... but still hopeful!

MY FIRST NAMEBERRY LIST (more to come!):
    ~*~ Shakespeare's Ladies ~*~