Names Searched Right Now:
Page 446 of 660 FirstFirst ... 346 396 436 444 445 446 447 448 456 496 546 ... LastLast
Results 2,226 to 2,230 of 3298

Thread: Ttc 2013

@Cosmonaut, I'm basing that on the fact that it takes about 75 days for new sperm to be produced. I'm not understanding the phases of sperm production, but I'm getting the overall impression that the fever adversely affects his sperm for 10 to 11 weeks.

Oh, I see. I'm sorry to hear that. *hugs* There's so much going on inside our bodies that we can't possibly understand.

Mary | Elsbeth | Clotilde | Everild | Beatrix | Junia | Tabitha | Gwendolen | Octavia | Eve | March | Edwen

Simeon | Lionel | Barnabus | Ezekiel | Hector | Ignatius | August | Jove | Sayer | Booker | Mariner | Cecil | Godfrey

@Alzora, I'm sorry to hear that your husband is sick, but don't take the study too much to heart. It only looked at 24 men, which is a ridiculously small sample size for any kind of major research-- and the abstract/summary states explicitly that the effect of fever on sperm production varied widely.

I know it's hard to keep going, and setbacks are frustrating... and obviously, any choices to try or not try are completely up to you and the hubster... but don't write off three months of TTC because of this <3

(PS-- I wish him a very speedy recovery, and continue to pray for both of you!)
    Twenty-Nine year-old "name nerd". Married to my best friend. Over two years of TTC our first baby. No little one yet... but still hopeful!

MY FIRST NAMEBERRY LIST (more to come!):
    ~*~ Shakespeare's Ladies ~*~

@maggie, I am exactly the same, google and webmd are my besties! What are your symptoms so far? We can analyse together! today I had some very vague crampy feelings and I instantly thought implantation! But it was probably just from taking the steps to work I also am feeling tired but I think that's only because its Wednesday... And possibly the steps again *

@frangipani, goodluck during your fertile window *

@alzora, I'm sorry to hear your hubby is sick but hang in there, hopefully he recovers quickly sending you both lots of positive vibes... X*

How is everyone else going? Anyone else in their 2ww? I think this is the part I dislike most about ttc, I am so incredibly impatient!*
    TTC #1

@alzora, I'm so sorry! I really hope he gets better soon, and like knitwit said, I wouldn't worry too much about that study.

@december, absolutely! The TWW is always my least favorite part, because you just can't do anything except try not to google early pregnancy symptoms. (Somehow, I do this basically every month. Ugh.) (Not this time! I swear!) Plus, my prenatals sometimes make me feel a bit queasy and so it's hard to separate that from any menstrual/pregnancy symptoms.

Anyway, speaking of all that, I'm starting the TWW today. I just need to find some good distractions to make the time pass by quickly. Good luck to everyone!
    Lucy & Hazel & Nora & Alice & Sophie
    Henry & Rowan & Milo & Oliver & Ezra