Names Searched Right Now:
Page 435 of 660 FirstFirst ... 335 385 425 433 434 435 436 437 445 485 535 ... LastLast
Results 2,171 to 2,175 of 3298

Thread: Ttc 2013

@alzora @maggie I really hope I am misinterpreting the signs!!

@casilayne yay so glad the cyst is gone!!!

@trobin welcome!! Another fellow Canadian! I'm from Ottawa good luck on your TTC journey! Hope it happens super quick!

@knitwit eek! Hope the signs are infact from pregnancy!! Wishing you tons of luck!! Yay!

@december I had a one time brown spotting mixed with cm yesterday an nothing but cm since. Not going to get my hopes up yet though because lately AF starts with a day of spotting and then the real deal hope you ovulate soon! Sex every other day definitely can't hurt!!

@carlasworld hope those are good signs! They sound promising!

@nowakasia sorry about AF

Welcome @sophie!
    Shannon, recently married my BFF and TTC our first <3

Oh forgot to mention about awkward moment yesterday.. MIL noticed I haven't been drinking alcohol all week and pointed it out along with "I really hope you're not pregnant! I don't want any grand babies right now!" :s

I told the hubs he is going to tell her the news himself when the time comes lol she's scares me a little lol
    Shannon, recently married my BFF and TTC our first <3

@Carla, that sounds incredibly hopeful! When do you plan to take a pregnancy test?

@Nowakasia, I'm sorry that your period showed up. Even when you know it's coming, it still sucks to see it when you want to be pregnant so badly. I'm hopeful for you with your larger dose of Clomid. This is cycle day 1 and could be it for you.

@Casilayne, this is your day! Make that baby, girl! We're all rooting for you. I'm surprised they've scheduled a pregnancy blood test for you--I didn't know they would schedule that before a missed period! So everything is in place...now go get to work.

@Trobin, welcome to our thread! Will this be your first child? You said you're in your two-week wait. When is your period due? Wishing you luck!

@Knitwit, ahhh!! When do you plan to test?! I hope your little miracle has arrived!

@Frangipani, thank you for your support.

@Butterflykisses, sounds like you have an awesome plan for your next fertile window. I too plan to pick up a box of Mucinex and more Pre-Seed. We need every advantage we can get. Hey!! Have you gotten the results from your husband's semen analysis yet?! Has the sperm count improved?

@December, what cycle day are you on? How long are your typical cycles? Is it possible that ovulation is still ahead of you?

@Maggie, how goes your first two-week wait? Are you analyzing symptoms yet? (6 DPO is way too early for them to appear, but come on, we all start analyzing at 1 DPO.... )

@Sophie, welcome! I hope you get pregnant very soon. Here's a list to help you out:

TWW means "two-week wait," which is the time frame from ovulation to your period.
    DPO means "days past ovulation" (implantation usually occurs between 7 to 10 DPO).
    CD means "cycle day," with CD 1 being the first day of your period.
    AF means "Aunt Flo," a colloquial term for your period.
    OPK means "ovulation predictor kit," which are tools to help you know when you are ovulating.
    BBT means "basil body temperature."
    CM means "cervical mucus."
    EWCM means "egg white cervical mucus," which is the cervical mucus produced by your body when you are fertile and looks like egg whites.
    BC means "birth control."
    BFN means "big fat negative."
    BFP means "big fat positive."
    DH means "dear husband."
    DS means "dear son."
    DD means "dear daughter."
    OH means "other half."
    SO means "significant other."

@Rachel, I'm so glad you're finding opportunities to sneak some baby-making time in! Take every opportunity you get! As for telling people that you are trying to conceive, well...I didn't intend to tell anybody. But I am a blabber mouth. Unlike you, I am NOT a very private person, and everything inside my little head comes out my little mouth. So my whole immediate family and several friends know that I am TTC and struggling with it. They also tend to know when my period shows up because in my despair I blab that too. If we do ever conceive, I'd really, really like to hold it in until week 12, like you, to be on the safe side. Realistically, though, I will probably find myself sharing the information before I even realize what I'm doing.

@Whitegold, how are you feeling today? Any signs of your period or pregnancy? I'm so sorry that your mother-in-law has that attitude. Do you think she'll change her tune when she holds her baby grandchild?
    Last edited by alzora; August 9th, 2013 at 01:28 PM.

@alzora -- I wasn;t sure when to take a pregnancy test, so I did this Pregnancy Test Timing Calculator (Pregnancy Test Timing Calculator - When Should I Test? | Countdown to Pregnancy) and it said I can test today. Just went out and bought a pregnancy test.

I am crying right now. It's mixed emotions. I have the pregnancy test. I missed my period. There is a chance that I can be pregnant -- a dream I've had since even before I was married! But I keep thinking that this could just be another month of disappointment.

This is it! I'll keep you Berries posted. Off to test I go.
    --Carla
    Mommy to Eva Lily Catherine, b. 1/31/2014

Thanks for all the love, guys!!! I'm hoping that it's true, too, but I'm also really nervous...

@carlas... I hope that you have some good news soon, too!!!

@whitegold... I can't believe she said that to you!!! It's not *her* choice, it's between you and your husband. I'm sorry to hear that you're dealing with that :-(

@sophie... welcome to the group! You'll get the hang of the abbreviations soon enough-- I tend not to use them (with the exception of TTC, "trying to conceive"), myself, but the other really common ones in here are AF (= "Aunt Flo(w), a euphemism for a woman's period/menstrual cycle) and BFP (= "Big Fat Positive", a positive result of pregnancy). Good luck on your journey, and I hope that things work out for you soon :-)

@rachel... Hubby and I started out by not telling ANYONE that we were actively trying. We knew things would be hard with the Endometriosis, and I didn't want to deal with everybody asking me how things were going every single month. As time went on (after six months to a year) we told our closest friends and our parents; I have gradually told more people, but have still kept it fairly quiet. Most people who know me are going to be surprised when I tell them! When I get the positive result, we're going to tell our parents right away but keep it from the family-at-large until 3 months (I have a big family and if I tell anyone other than mom I'm going to get calls from great-aunts and step-cousins twice removed). Close friends will find out sooner, less close friends will find out soon after that, and our acquaintances (and facebook) will find out after three months <3
    Twenty-Nine year-old "name nerd". Married to my best friend. Over two years of TTC our first baby. No little one yet... but still hopeful!

MY FIRST NAMEBERRY LIST (more to come!):
    ~*~ Shakespeare's Ladies ~*~