Names Searched Right Now:
Page 429 of 660 FirstFirst ... 329 379 419 427 428 429 430 431 439 479 529 ... LastLast
Results 2,141 to 2,145 of 3298

Thread: Ttc 2013

@casilayne... good luck with your appointment, and keep us updated!!! <3
    Twenty-Nine year-old "name nerd". Married to my best friend. Over two years of TTC our first baby. No little one yet... but still hopeful!

MY FIRST NAMEBERRY LIST (more to come!):
    ~*~ Shakespeare's Ladies ~*~

@Casi, eager to hear how tomorrow's appointment goes! Fingers crossed that they see signs of ovulation and can rule out any cyst problems.

@Carla, you are going to love the OPKs. They'll clear up the ovulation question for you right away. Your tests will come with instructions telling you when you should begin using them each cycle. I suspect you have been ovulating much earlier than you thought, though if you had regular sex throughout the month it shouldn't matter either way--you might be pregnant now! Will be eager to hear an update from you tomorrow.

@Rachel, thank you for your support. As for your fertile window this week, just try to squeeze in a few attempts; it only takes one! I assume you will have privacy at bedtime, right? Do your friends know that you are trying to conceive?

@Daisychain, remind me where you're at in your cycle? Treat yourself to some chocolate and a bubble bath. TTC is hard work.

@Sarah, I hope you are blown away by a surprise BFP in two weeks. They say it happens when we stop trying so hard, so this could be your month!

I hate these two weeks where I don't have any interesting updates to share. This time frame between period and ovulation sucks. Today I am thanking the good Lord for Advil though, and for heating pads. Usually the pain of TTC drowns out the pain of period cramps, but this has been a rough one!

Have any of you guys tried the mucinex trick? I remember a discussion about it once a while ago. But I can't remember the details. I'm on my 19th(ish.) Cycle and I'm open for any tricks!
    TTC a lil bundle of joy since March 2012. Nothing yet, but praying.

Princess:
    Top 4: *Felicity, *Evangeline, *Annabel, Anna-Claire ~ other loves are Ruth nn Ruthie, Aria, Amalia, Lila, Calla, Clara, Callie, Esther nn Essie, Roxana, Annabel, Amalia, Lana, Ivy, Violet, *Esme, Millie, Phillipa, Rosalie

Prince: Bennett, Zane, *Leon, Boone, Evan, Austin, Colton, Ivan, Arley, Archer/Asher, Callen, Zion, Spencer, Jude, Lennox, Lennon, Silas,

IUI: #1 March 14' = BFN
    IUI #2: April 14'....

Yep yep, Mucinex worked for me! Was told by my sister-in-law who used it to conceive both of my nephews, plus one of her best friends also used it and it worked on the first try. You take one plain Mucinex (or any brand of just plain guaifenesin, no other active ingredients) about 30 mins to an hour before you have sex. Supposedly it thins your mucous and makes it easier for the sperm to reach the egg. As far as I know there's no research backing that up but I'm sitting here 22 weeks preggo so that's all I need. Good luck!
    Christine

Pregnancy #1: lost to mc, 10/11

Amelia Joelle arrived on 11/28/13 at 7 pounds, 4 ounces of pure beauty. Couldn't be happier to finally be mommy!

I'll update y'all asap, ladies!

Also, I've added Mucinex to the shopping list.
    mamacravings.com
    Everything a mama could want

Blessed mama to 3 year-old Elijah Myles & to 6 precious angels babies.

crushes:
    Amelia Wren, Charlotte Adair, Josepine Elise, Genevieve Ruth, Susanna Caroline, Cordelia Mae

Josiah Davis, Charles Asher, Jeremiah August, Lawrence Henry