Names Searched Right Now:
Page 419 of 660 FirstFirst ... 319 369 409 417 418 419 420 421 429 469 519 ... LastLast
Results 2,091 to 2,095 of 3298

Thread: Ttc 2013

Well, boo. I'm supposed to get my positive OPK today, but it's negative. I'll try again tonight, but then I'm all out of OPKs! I think I'm going to have to buy another box just to put my mind at ease!
    Audrey - Beatrice - Clara - Daphne - Flora - Jane - Mabel - Susannah

Arthur - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

Thats good news Carla and Maggie, hope it all happens for you this month

Sorry to hear that Sarah, hopefully the next ones positive.

Saristin, I agree that a May or June baby would be delightful.

Knitwit, I think you are doing it just right taking a month off and getting back into ttc. I took 4 months off (mainly because we had a big trip planned and didn't want to risk another miscarriage or morning sickness in amongst it). It was good in some ways but I also found it emotionally hard waiting. I was and still get the same as you. I get good days and then out of nowhere it hits me. Like you, I miscarried quite early on and (I may just be super sensitive) got the vibe from talking to people that it wasn't taken as seriously, as I wasn't far along. This upset me too. I think that alot of the time people don't know what to say or do. Even though our babies were lost early on, they were still babies (not just a bunch of cells) and I totally believe it's important to grieve for them. My husband and I planted a Frangipani (hence my username) tree in our yard in memory of our little one.

Milasmama, good to see your post on here. Hope you are doing well. Were you effected by the quakes in Wellington?

Alzora, I do hope AF stays away for you. So many of us berries are cheering for you.
    Mumma of 3 Angel babies, Lani (my heavenly flower), Charlie (my free little one) and Brennan (my brave teardrop) xxx

Thanks for the well wishes Frangiani and Saristin!

Sarahmezz, I hope you get your positive OPK today if you haven't already (meaning the 5th; I think it's the 5th in Australia now...) It seems like we'll be TWW buddies this month!

Alzora, it ain't over 'til it's over! I'm praying your hunches are wrong and you'll get that positive before you go for the HSG.

Question for everyone: Have you experienced mittelschmerz with ovulation? Does it feel like menstrual cramps? I got a positive OPK yesterday and today I have bad cramps. I did do a Zumba exercise class yesterday that involved a lot of hip shaking, so it could be my body's reaction to that, but this feels more like cramps than muscle soreness, and I'm not feeling it in any other areas that I worked out.
    Miriam ~ Helena ~ Estella ~ Beatrice ~ Anastasia ~ Alice ~ Marilla ~ Sarah
    Paul ~ Wesley ~ Walter ~ Edmund ~ Isaac ~ Abram ~ Gabriel

Trying for baby#1
    Avatar: Nathan Altman, Portrait of Anna Akhmatova

Thank you everyone for the kind words and encouragement!

Today is day 3 of a crazy music festival I'm attending and I'm trying to just relax, have fun and enjoy being (semi) young. I tell myself I wouldn't be able to do this kind if stuff if I had a
    baby.....
    Tomorrow I'm going to go in to my doctor's office and try to see my billing lady face to face and try to tackle my insurance woes again.

Thank you all again and I'll let everyone know how this round turns out.... :/
    Last edited by nowakasia; August 4th, 2013 at 01:28 PM.
    TTC #1

Good afternoon ladies. Hope y'all are doing well. Still in my fertile window today. Cautious positivity is the way to go for me.

Have a great day.
    --Carla
    Mommy to Eva Lily Catherine, b. 1/31/2014