Names Searched Right Now:
Page 418 of 660 FirstFirst ... 318 368 408 416 417 418 419 420 428 468 518 ... LastLast
Results 2,086 to 2,090 of 3298

Thread: Ttc 2013

Good morning ladies. I hope y'all are doing well. Today I'm fertile. Hoping for the best, preparing for the worst.

Anyways, my ovulation kit should be arriving to my house by Tuesday. Thanks alzora for your input.

Have a great day.
    --Carla
    Mommy to Eva Lily Catherine, b. 1/31/2014

Welcome Carlasworld and Knitwit!

@Carlasworld, good luck with your fertile window!

@Knitwit, I am so sorry to hear your trials. I do know someone whose doctor recommended that pregnancy would help her endometriosis issues. She now has a handsome 5-year-old son. But then again, this was a doctor in Russia so I'm not sure whether they have similar recommendations here.

@Alzora, I'm hoping to get more used to checking cervical fluid and using that to gauge when to take the OPKs. So far I haven't noticed any major differences 2 weeks into my cycle, but we'll see.
    Miriam ~ Helena ~ Estella ~ Beatrice ~ Anastasia ~ Alice ~ Marilla ~ Sarah
    Paul ~ Wesley ~ Walter ~ Edmund ~ Isaac ~ Abram ~ Gabriel

Trying for baby#1
    Avatar: Nathan Altman, Portrait of Anna Akhmatova

Wow, guys-- I really appreciate the warm welcome-- thank you very much for all the love!!! It really means a lot <3

@December... Thank you. It can be hard for me to talk about this, so your words mean a lot to me. I mean, obviously I'm talking about it now, but that's because I've lost all sense of shame with regards to my medical situation :P But that being said, I don't like to throw myself a pity-party because there is no good that can come out of it. So it's finding balance between the two can be hard sometimes... but your kind words will help me remember that it's OK to talk about things

@Frangipangi... I am sorry to hear about your loss as well! It *was* heartbreaking, and it still is. I go in waves where I'm OK, and then I'm not. The first month was the hardest, and Hubby and I decided to take that first month "off" from trying. I wanted to make sure that my cycles went back to normal before attempting another pregnancy, and I knew that (emotionally speaking) I wasn't yet prepared for another loss. After that cycle finished, about two weeks ago, we've decided to start trying again. It's much less time than is normally suggested, but since I've been trying for so long I didn't want to wait too long to start up again. Like you, I heard that women are more fertile in that 3-4 month window after a miscarriage, and I figured that we could use advantage we can get I'm sending lots of good thoughts your way, and hope that you receive some good news soon!!!

@Milasmomma... you're absolutely right about the frustration, and the other adjectives! It's times like this that I take after my grandfather, a sailor during WW2. Or, at the very least, I borrow his colorful vocabulary

@MaggiefromCanada... thank you. And no, it's not just a Russia thing, it's a very typical recommendation over here for most cases of Endo

@Carlasworld... good luck!!! Unfortunately, I understand your point of view all too well through my own experiences. Hubby and I often use the term "cautious optimism" to describe it <3 I hope that things work out for you this cycle!

@Alzora... thank you for the lovely compliment, and thank you for starting this thread!!! I decided to put my response to you as a separate post because the answer is much more complicated than the others <3 I have to run some errands so it might not get up right away, but I'm working on it!
    Last edited by knitwit; August 3rd, 2013 at 02:52 PM. Reason: because I needed to fix something -_-

Ladies, I think I just got my first ever positive OPK test! It is definitely as dark as the control line! Hopefully this means my body is figuring out what to do after years on the Pill.
    Miriam ~ Helena ~ Estella ~ Beatrice ~ Anastasia ~ Alice ~ Marilla ~ Sarah
    Paul ~ Wesley ~ Walter ~ Edmund ~ Isaac ~ Abram ~ Gabriel

Trying for baby#1
    Avatar: Nathan Altman, Portrait of Anna Akhmatova

@frangipani: Sucks that AF came but at least it's the beginning of a whole new cycle full of possibilities! Also I think over-thinking is normal in these sorts of situations where you are adding to your family and becoming responsible for a whole new person

@december: I've not yet tried OPK's myself but I'm sure every new piece of information helps on the ttc journey.

@alzora: Don't give up just yet! August is my first cycle of actively trying and I am so over the moon to be really starting! I think a May or June baby would be just wonderful...I'm not sure about PA but here in Cali it is just a lovely time of year

@carlasworld: The fertile period seems to be the best part just try to enjoy it the tww will come soon enough and then you'll be in a state of limbo until you know for sure what your body is up to.

@knitwit: I'm so sorry that things have been so challenging for you in ttc...I can't imagine the heartbreak of loosing something that is so close to your heart. Hopefully the entire thing will become worth it in the end when you hold a little one in your arms! We are here for you if you ever need to get anything off your chest

@maggiefromcanada: Woohoo! That is a wonderful step...bc can really screw up the system and waiting for it to get back on track can be really frustrating.
    23 year old name lover with a passion for art history married for three years to my much better half
    talking with said partner about trying to conceive our first late this year