Names Searched Right Now:
Page 416 of 660 FirstFirst ... 316 366 406 414 415 416 417 418 426 466 516 ... LastLast
Results 2,076 to 2,080 of 3298

Thread: Ttc 2013

@alzora, Thanks! Just ordered it on Amazon. : )
    --Carla
    Mommy to Eva Lily Catherine, b. 1/31/2014

So the skinny on the shot:

It wasn't to bad at all! The actual shot part didn't hurt more than a pinch. I would say 1 1/2 on the pain scale. Afterwards it was a bit sore, maybe up to a 2 on the pain scale. It stayed sore for a few hours, and the injection site felt warm. It didn't bruise at all or swell up though. This morning I have absolutely no pain or warmth from it. So, all in all, I'd say it was pretty easy. My dad gave me the shot. My brother has special needs and had shots every day for years, so he's pretty pro at it.

Day 2 of Clomid: I feel just fine and don't feel any side effects this morning (hot flashes or moodiness). Yesterday (Day 1 of Clomid), I was burning up all day and even took a nap that afternoon. I just felt foggy/spacy and sleepy. But today, it's been back to normal.

I'm excited about this next appointment (Thursday, Day 12 of my cycle). Even though I had a cyst on the right ovary, I had 3 loverly follicles on my left side. With the Ovidrel (shot) and Clomid (5 days of pills), I'm feeling like we still have a good chance even with that cyst
    mamacravings.com
    Everything a mama could want

Blessed mama to 3 year-old Elijah Myles & to 6 precious angels babies.

crushes:
    Amelia Wren, Charlotte Adair, Josepine Elise, Genevieve Ruth, Susanna Caroline, Cordelia Mae

Josiah Davis, Charles Asher, Jeremiah August, Lawrence Henry

Bettydoogooder, I find that signs like supposedly fertile cm don't necessarily line up with when OPKs say I'm fertile.

Alzora, I am so hoping this heartbreak ends joyously for you soon. I am really rooting for you!!!

@khaatje and ktook: I know I'm a bit late but I am so glad things are all well with your growing little ones!

@casilda: sorry about AF coming such a bummer but it's great that your doctor is being so helpful and conscious of the monetary realities that come with figuring everything out health wise...good luck with your tests.

@alzora: I'm so glad you and your husband can continue on with ttc without a big long break in the middle of everything...still hoping this cycle is your time

@blueeyes26: Welcome! I'm currently taking anti-depressant medications for my panic disorder and have chosen after speaking in depth with my psychiatrist and obgyn to stay on my Zoloft throughout my ttc and pregnancy journey. It was not an easy decision and I had to choose which of my medications if any I wanted to stay on but I feel I have made the best decision for my future child. You need a partner who is able to fully be there for you during this process and who is able to handle the increased stresses that life with a baby will throw at you. I'm glad your husband has decided at least for now to go back on his medications. Wishing you both the best in your ttc journey!

@maggiefromcanada: I use the WomanLog app to track my cycles and so far it has been spot on as dh and I have been using natural family planning for over a year to not get pregnant. This month is the first cycle that we will be actively trying so I am curious to see if my app is as helpful in this endeavor...really hoping it is!

@carlasworld: Welcome and sending you good thoughts on your ttc!

@casilayne: Good luck with Clomid hopefully it gets you that BFP! My Daddy would laugh so hard and at me and try to joke with me while shooting me up I am sure...I would likely have to hit him I hope your left ovary is the lucky one and it will send you lovely babies very very soon! Good luck with your appointments I know it's a pain to commute so far but at least they seem to be giving you a lot of helpful information to make your ttc go more smoothly!

@nowakasia: I'm sorry you didn't ovulate Hopefully this next cycle will be more successful and everything will work out beautifully...sending you good thoughts!

@bettydogooder: Welcome back and good luck this coming cycle!
    23 year old name lover with a passion for art history married for three years to my much better half
    talking with said partner about trying to conceive our first late this year

@saristin thank you so much!! I'm already dreaming of the possibilities. The doctor was fairly confident that I could get pregnant even on the first round! Obviously there is never a guarantee, but it's really nice to have on of the best in Texas only a few hours from home. The commute gets old, but I'm trying to be positive about it. I'm dropping in to see as many friends and family as possible while I'm in Dallas. That helps it quite a bit
    mamacravings.com
    Everything a mama could want

Blessed mama to 3 year-old Elijah Myles & to 6 precious angels babies.

crushes:
    Amelia Wren, Charlotte Adair, Josepine Elise, Genevieve Ruth, Susanna Caroline, Cordelia Mae

Josiah Davis, Charles Asher, Jeremiah August, Lawrence Henry