Names Searched Right Now:
Page 378 of 660 FirstFirst ... 278 328 368 376 377 378 379 380 388 428 478 ... LastLast
Results 1,886 to 1,890 of 3298

Thread: Ttc 2013

@casilayne: good luck at your appointment...sending you good vibes

@loveday: good luck on your ttw!

@whitegold: I get really bad mood swings and I've found that the vitamin Vitex helps a lot in easing the symptoms and I've heard it may help with ttc...just a thought but it may be worth looking into for you!
    23 year old name lover with a passion for art history married for three years to my much better half
    talking with said partner about trying to conceive our first late this year

Thanks lovely ladies for your encouraging words

@whitegold, I am in the same boat! All my pms symptoms are worse now i am off the pill. I'm pretty sure my partner thinks I'm psycho, one minute I'm crying about not being pregnant the next I'm happy/and or grumpy/or trying to get him into bed! Not to mention I have the WORST cramps!
    TTC #1

Aw, thanks ladies, that's very sweet of you

My PMS was a lot better on the pill but it also gave me pretty severe depression. So instead of being highly irritable and emotional a few days per month, I was just down in a dark hole every day... Out of the two, I will take the PMS, thank you very much! I think even my husband would agree, lol.
    Mother to miss Mila Arden and her brand new brother, Cato Bennett

Thank you so much @saristin

This cycle has been so weird for me!! I mentioned my ovaries aching the other day and last night I had heartburn. I've only had heartburn one or two other times ever. I think it's stress and hormone related. I mean, I've been in a lot of doctor's appointments lately, and my even have a career change in the next week or so. It's all a lot to take in, even though it's good stuff. Oh! I forgot to tell y'all! My midwife's nurse called and they have to redo my pap. :/ Fannnnntastic.
    mamacravings.com
    Everything a mama could want

Blessed mama to 3 year-old Elijah Myles & to 6 precious angels babies.

crushes:
    Amelia Wren, Charlotte Adair, Josepine Elise, Genevieve Ruth, Susanna Caroline, Cordelia Mae

Josiah Davis, Charles Asher, Jeremiah August, Lawrence Henry

That sucks.....@casilayne

I'm entering my fertile period right now.... Hope I'm ovulating finally!!!!
    TTC #1