Names Searched Right Now:
Page 377 of 660 FirstFirst ... 277 327 367 375 376 377 378 379 387 427 477 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,885 of 3298

Thread: Ttc 2013

hi team,
    welcome to the new women!
    great to see you back, @alzora - thanks for the really interesting links!
    i'm currently 8 DPO...i think? do you guys count it as days after the positive opk? got the positive last sunday morning, so not sure when actual ovulation occured but i'm saying 8DPO anyhow so i can feel like i'm getting somewhere as the 2 ww is pretty much driving me bananas right now! though we've been trying since april, this feels like my first real solid cycle of trying as its the first time i successfully tracked ovulation and did the baby-dance accordingly. so, as such, this 2 week wait really feels like a proper, torturous wait this time! i keep imagining that my breasts are sore and aching at the sides where they meet the edge of your ribcage...maybe that's just from yoga, or maybe...? haha oh boy. my period is due this friday (ish)...so hoping things don't get comprised by my relatively short luteal phase. going to try my hardest to resist testing before then. sending positive vibes out to you all!

My PMS this cycle has been so bad. Im currenty on my 3rd cycle and never had mood swings like this. It's now CD10 and I'm still moody and emotional. Apparently being on the pill has curbed my PMS a bit since it was never really super long, but now that I'm off, I've been moody for weeks!

Poor husband has to deal with this! I can't imagine what I will be like when pregnant! Lol

How's everyone else's cycles going?
    Shannon, recently married my BFF and TTC our first <3

Alzora, it would be fun to be your TWW buddy! I took an OPK this afternoon and the test line was almost as dark as the control line. So not a positive yet, but a good sign! What do you all think - take another one tonight before bed, or wait until tomorrow afternoon to test again? CM is not particularly fertile yet but that might just be a side effect of going off the pill.

Seirenreign - I hope you get good news this weekend. I can understand you wanting to tell people early and I can understand your husband's POV of waiting a little longer. Your daughter sounds lovely but I can imagine some of those comments must be painful at times.

Casi - I hope your doctor can tell you more answers this Friday! Keep us posted.

Loveday - good luck! I think as long as your LP is at least 10 days long, you should be fine. I think you ovulate once you no longer get a positive OPK but probably the day after a positive should be good to count from. But someone more experienced with OPKs might be better to answer that question!

Shannon - sorry to hear you have bad PMS! I get bad PMS a few days before my period, and I am completely irrationally irritable, weepy and just a mess. Poor hubby. But I haven't found my off-pill PMS any worse than my on-pill PMS... Yet... we'll see how it goes!

So, I have been thinking. This thread is getting pretty long (maybe a NB record?!) and we're only half way through the year, so I was wondering if we should start up quarterly TTC threads, to correspond with the quarterly pregnancy threads. So right now we'd be on July August September 2013 TTC, and those who get pregnant in that quarter would roughly correspond with the April May June 2014 Pregnancy thread. If we really wanted, we could even keep track of TTCers and first month of trying in the first post like they do on the pregnancy threads but that might be a lot of work. Anyway, just a thought!

@whitegold Are you doing clomid? I can't remember, sorry :/ Just the whole clinical process of ttc makes me moody. Lol So, I can imagine what it must be like with added meds.

My cycle is cycling along. I should start on the 31st. I'm counting down the days.
    mamacravings.com
    Everything a mama could want

Blessed mama to 3 year-old Elijah Myles & to 6 precious angels babies.

crushes:
    Amelia Wren, Charlotte Adair, Josepine Elise, Genevieve Ruth, Susanna Caroline, Cordelia Mae

Josiah Davis, Charles Asher, Jeremiah August, Lawrence Henry

@andieta Thank you so much! I hope so too. I hope I can bring back some good info for y'all too
    mamacravings.com
    Everything a mama could want

Blessed mama to 3 year-old Elijah Myles & to 6 precious angels babies.

crushes:
    Amelia Wren, Charlotte Adair, Josepine Elise, Genevieve Ruth, Susanna Caroline, Cordelia Mae

Josiah Davis, Charles Asher, Jeremiah August, Lawrence Henry