Names Searched Right Now:
Page 376 of 660 FirstFirst ... 276 326 366 374 375 376 377 378 386 426 476 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,880 of 3298

Thread: Ttc 2013

December - I love your outlook <3 Woohoo for Day 1 and a new start! Hope this cycle brings a BFP at the end
    mamacravings.com
    Everything a mama could want

Blessed mama to 3 year-old Elijah Myles & to 6 precious angels babies.

crushes:
    Amelia Wren, Charlotte Adair, Josepine Elise, Genevieve Ruth, Susanna Caroline, Cordelia Mae

Josiah Davis, Charles Asher, Jeremiah August, Lawrence Henry

@Maggie, wishing you luck as you start out your first cycle of TTC!

@Seirenreign, did you take another pregnancy test today? I never take them until after a missed period. I've only ever taken them twice and the negatives broke my little heart. Are you having any other hopeful symptoms? Fatigue, frequent urination, nausea?

@Saristan, good plan to start without any TTC aids. That may make the process more enjoyable and less ritualistic for you, which is a trap many of us fall into.

@Casilayne, do doctors know what the problem is but not how to fix it, or are they clueless as to what the issue is?

Quote Originally Posted by nowakasia View Post
    Sigh I'm so tired of trying to get pregnant!
    @Nowakasia, YES. ^^^ I'm tired of this game. I want to play something else now. Lol

@Andrea, we might ovulate on the same exact day. I caved and used ovulation tests last night and today, and I think today's was positive but I expect it to be a quicker and more obvious positive tomorrow. Also I don't yet have that lovely ovulation glow to my skin and facial features so I don't think today is the day. I am weird; does nobody else have that? Anyway, my husband and I are going to give it a go tonight regardless. You and I will be two-week wait buddies this cycle!

@December, that sucks! :/ I hope Cycle 3 is it for you.

@Milasmama, if we can be of any help at all after you give birth in lieu of a "real life" support network, we are here.

I've created a private Facebook group for anyone on the forums who wants to connect on FB. Let me know if you'd like to join. I made it private because not everybody in my life knows I am TTC and I don't want them seeing me in a baby-related group, and also I want to respect your privacy.

@December - positive thoughts for cycle 3!!!

@alzora - no I didn't take another pregnancy test yet, trying to hold out for next weekend! Besides the tenderness not really a lot of other symptoms, although when my husband opened tuna last night it did bother me more than normal but no nausea! So only time will tell. The sad thing is even if it is positive next week my husband feels strongly we should not tell our family until 12 weeks, since our last was a miscarriage. I want to tell everyone after an ultrasound with a heartbeat. We absolutely cannot tell my daughter until its viable, because she reminds me everyday I can now pick her back up because I do not have the baby in my belly, the ignorance of little children, she means well. Well Good luck on your TWW, wishing you a joyous outcome!

@andieta: Thank you!

@december: Good luck on your third cycle! Sending you good thoughts

@milasmamma: Thank you so much! It's always great to hear from people with experience it makes me feel much less alone in the process. And I second Alzora's comment about having a online support group we are here for you!

@Alzora: Thank you Also I totally get that weird ovulation glow it's odd but sort of great because it really helps me to pinpoint my ovulation (and I think I look better when I ovulate than any other time haha). Good luck this cycle!

@seirenreign: Holding out for the "perfect" time to take the test is so hard! I'm sorry for your loss it's hard that children just don't understand but your daughter sounds very sweet. Sending you good thoughts!
    23 year old name lover with a passion for art history married for three years to my much better half
    talking with said partner about trying to conceive our first late this year

@alzora So far all of the tests have come back fine. The doctor believes that my thyroid does run low for me...even though it shows up on the low side of "normal" on a blood test. I don't know if he's going to let me keep taking my natural supplement for it or not. He said my case is puzzling :/ I go through "periods of infertility" with nearly a year of not conceiving (like now) or I will have 2-3 failed pregnancies within 6 months. But everything looks great physically, so I don't know. I hope the appt on Friday will shed some more light for me. I really hope he already knows the answers and is just waiting to tell me.
    mamacravings.com
    Everything a mama could want

Blessed mama to 3 year-old Elijah Myles & to 6 precious angels babies.

crushes:
    Amelia Wren, Charlotte Adair, Josepine Elise, Genevieve Ruth, Susanna Caroline, Cordelia Mae

Josiah Davis, Charles Asher, Jeremiah August, Lawrence Henry