Names Searched Right Now:
Page 373 of 660 FirstFirst ... 273 323 363 371 372 373 374 375 383 423 473 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,865 of 3298

Thread: Ttc 2013

Welcome @Saristan! My husband too has been a bit hesitant. We've always known we want kids, but it's harder for him to give it the green light... whereas I've been wanting to start for at least a year now. I think, at least in my case, it's partly because I get all the reminders of the window of my fertility: People asking when we'll start a family, loads of friends that are pregnant, monthly "visitors" to remind me it's not going to happen this month. Plus I think he's more afraid of the adjustment to his lifestyle.
    Miriam ~ Helena ~ Estella ~ Beatrice ~ Anastasia ~ Alice ~ Marilla ~ Sarah
    Paul ~ Wesley ~ Walter ~ Edmund ~ Isaac ~ Abram ~ Gabriel

Trying for baby#1
    Avatar: Nathan Altman, Portrait of Anna Akhmatova

Welcome Saristan!!!

@casilayne - I actually didn't have any symptoms on 50mg, except maybe being more tired?!? My ovaries got these twinges after it was all over. With 100mg, I haven't felt anything at all. I thought it would make me REALLY tired but nada. I'm on Day 15 of my cycle and still no positive sign of ovulation. Last month I got my positive on Day 18 so we'll see. My doctor has me taking it days 5-9 of my cycle.
    TTC #1

@Maggie, will you be using ovulation tests each month as well? I finally began using Wondfo ovulation tests a few months ago. You can find them on Amazon for VERY cheap. Peeing on a stick seems much easier to me than tracking basal body temperature, but I'm not sure which method is more accurate. Keep us posted on your first cycle of TTC!

@Casilayne, what tests were you doing this past cycle? Is there a chance that the 4+ days of no sex this month were NOT during your fertile window? I hope you get blindsided by a surprise! I see you also said that your ovaries ached yesterday. Why was that?

@Seirenreign, I agree that your user name has a pretty ring to it. How many days past ovulation are you? When would your period be expected? Aw, I do hope you get a positive this cycle to help soothe the pain of September 1 for you.

@Saristan, welcome to our thread! I hope your TTC process goes quickly and pleasantly. When do you plan to officially begin trying? Have you stocked yourself up on any TTC supplies, such as Wondfo ovulation tests, PreSeed, or Soft Cups? To answer your question, yes, I was and continue to be nervous about the prospect of conceiving and being a mother. Pregnancy and labor sound pretty intense, and the change of parenthood will be so drastic and permanent. But of course, I am eager to face it, nerves and all. I am, by nature, a very anxious person, and I expect to have a panic attack upon discovering a pregnancy, if indeed it does happen for me, but I expect to adjust to the wonderful change pretty quickly! I do worry about postpartum depression, and will consider myself at risk for it given my history of depression and anxiety. Anyone else worried about postpartum depression?

@Shannon, my husband worries about the financial aspect of parenthood too! He also has come to the conclusion that we will never be ready and just have to do it. We're just going to trust God to provide as needed. Interestingly, a lot of things in our lives have Providentially fallen into place in the past ten months that seem to be preparing us for parenthood. We feel much more confident with the prospect of conceiving now than we did last September when we first began TTC.

@Sarah, I still get cold feet too, usually during the two-week wait when I realize that my entire life is in limbo.

@Bettydogooder, I've also found that, at least for me, ovulation makes my hair grow faster...not that I track the length or rate of my hair growth (lol), but my leg hair is stubbly by nightfall if I've shaved them that morning, and my stray eyebrows begin coming in even if they've just been waxed. It ONLY happens like that during my fertile window; for the rest of the month, the hair growth seems to calm down. To answer your question, I've never been pregnant but have read that early pregnancy symptoms before the missed period may include breast tenderness, fatigue, and nausea. Some women have all three symptoms and more. Other women have no symptoms at all. It's a grab bag.

@Butterflykisses...lol...let me know if you want me to help connect you with people on Facebook. I've added them and could send you friend suggestions on Facebook if you can't message them on Nameberry.

@December, thanks for the welcome back! Is it possible that you had the blood test too early? Are you having PMS symptoms or...just maybe...pregnancy symptoms?

@Nowakasia, hoping you ovulate within the next few days. Keep us posted!

Just a quick one, feel free to add me on Facebook too, I'm already friends with Alzora so you can find me through her friends list - last name shares the first four letters of my first name (Andrea), profile pic is me and my hubby in Iceland. I can send individual messages with my email address when I get back home later today.

@Alzora, I was going to forego the ovulation kits for a few months, but then someone was giving some tests away for free so I have about 10 of them. I may test this month after all, and then order the Wondfo set in the fall. I will try taking temperatures as well because I really want to know if I'm not ovulating; apparently with PCOS, many women don't have the classic temperature shift because they don't ovulate, so I want to watch out for that... although since we'll be traveling next week and switching time zones, my temps won't likely be steady anyway. Oh well. Today I woke up with cramps and AF starting, so I guess it's officially CD1!

@Andieta, I added you on facebook this afternoon.
    Last edited by maggiefromcanada; July 21st, 2013 at 02:06 PM.
    Miriam ~ Helena ~ Estella ~ Beatrice ~ Anastasia ~ Alice ~ Marilla ~ Sarah
    Paul ~ Wesley ~ Walter ~ Edmund ~ Isaac ~ Abram ~ Gabriel

Trying for baby#1
    Avatar: Nathan Altman, Portrait of Anna Akhmatova