Names Searched Right Now:
Page 372 of 660 FirstFirst ... 272 322 362 370 371 372 373 374 382 422 472 ... LastLast
Results 1,856 to 1,860 of 3298

Thread: Ttc 2013

My ovaries ache.
    The end.
    mamacravings.com
    Everything a mama could want

Blessed mama to 3 year-old Elijah Myles & to 6 precious angels babies.

crushes:
    Amelia Wren, Charlotte Adair, Josepine Elise, Genevieve Ruth, Susanna Caroline, Cordelia Mae

Josiah Davis, Charles Asher, Jeremiah August, Lawrence Henry

@saristin - My husband was similar. He was a bit wary, but after our first proper "try", he was fine! I think it's just the enormity of what you're doing - starting a family. Every now and then I get cold feet, too, even though I know it's what I want!
    TTC #1

Audrey - Beatrice - Clara - Daphne - Jane - Margaret - Susannah - Violet

August - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

@Alzora Thanks, I'm a graphic designer, it took a very long time for me to change careers to design so very much loving it at the moment. Very good desecration while i start the long road of waiting! Thats pretty neat that you know your body that well, I've only started reading up on how ovulation makes you look more attractive and also aids concentration and pain relief! Good luck for this month,

@seirenreign thats funny as my screen name is also my gamer name- i didn't put much thought into it when joining as i wasn't expecting to spend this much time on the site, also at one point I've used Freya as a gamer name which is our now fav girl name. Fingers crossed for you that july is your month.

@saristin welcome! Yes i can relate but it's the other way around. My partner is the cool calm one and I'm the nervous nelly. Speaking for myself altho I'm nervous its the same type of nerves you get when you start anything new, excited, scared of the unknown elements, giddy feeling. His nerves possibly stem from the same nervous excitement one feels. Pretty sure its normal!

I hope everyone else is having a good month, I haven't reached the ummm "window" of opportunity just yet so way to soon to report anything from my end. Do women actually get symptoms of pregnancy other then implantation bleeding before they have a missed period? What are some of the common ones? Good luck to those who are waiting.
    Last edited by bettydogooder; July 21st, 2013 at 03:35 AM.

Waiting for baby bear #1

** Freya
    Winifred** ~~ Ronan Kelvin ~~

Ivy Guinevere |
    Scarlett Genevieve | Inara Ivy | Lennox River | Kellen March

Considering
    Wilder, Xander, Imogen, Lila, Inara,
    Phoebe, Liv, Lorraine, Chance, Sadie,
    Trent, Heath, Nathaniel, Finn, June

Welcome saristan!

I am also echoing Alzora's comment about facebook! I tried to message a couple of you but my phone is seriously having major malfunctions and is being a pain, adding letters/words deleting letters/words.uggg... I will try again tomorrow if I dontdon't keep having these issues!
    TTC a lil bundle of joy since March 2012. Nothing yet, but praying.

Princess:
    Top 4: Felicity, Evangeline, Annabel, Anna-Claire
    Other Loves~ Ruth, Aria, Amalia, Lila, Clara, Callie, Esther, Roxanna, Lana, Ivy, Violet, *Esme, Rosalie

Prince: Top 3: Leon, Bennett, Bowen,
    Other Loves~ Zane, Boone, Evan, Austin, Colton, Ivan, Arley, Archer/Asher, Callen, Zion, Spencer, Jude, Lennox, Lennon, Silas,

IUI: #1 March 14' = BFN
    IUI: #2: April 14' =BFN
    IUI: #3 May 14' =

Good to see you back Alzora and thanks for the links

And welcome saristan, I wish you a speedy ttc journey!

@bettydogooder, I think it varies from person to person; from pregnancy to pregnancy with symptoms - from what I've read some people get symptoms of pregnancy before their missed period but I don't think it's common.

Not much to report with me, on cycle day 34, still no AF which I'm kind of annoyed about, i mean come on already! I know i'm not pregnant because i had the blood test last week but I'm so eager to start the next cycle...

And as everyone else has said, just pm me if you want to be friends on fb, a warning though... I'm really boring so not much happens on my page :0
    TTC #1