Names Searched Right Now:
Page 371 of 660 FirstFirst ... 271 321 361 369 370 371 372 373 381 421 471 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,855 of 3298

Thread: Ttc 2013

@alzora- my screen name was something I just kind of came up with when my husband wanted me to play PS3 with him, that didn't last long... Lol! No real good story or meaning behind it. I just liked the word seiren and how it played well when paired with reign, also that they were spelled similarly was a plus.

I'm currently in my TWW and my breasts are sore so we shall see, fingers crossed. (It would be great to be pregnant before sept 1st, the EDD of my miscarriage in January)

Good luck to all!

Let me know how Clomid goes for you Casilayne. I'm in my second round of it and am checking for ovulation every day now with OPKs.

Good luck Seirenreign!!!
    TTC #1

Hi ladies!
    I've been lurking on this thread for awhile and I thought I might join in the community. My husband and I are planning on beginning our ttc journey really soon and I cannot wait. I was wondering if anyone else's husband was really nervous to start. My husband wants a baby as badly as I do but I think it's something to do with the hormones because I am rearing to go but he is still a bit frightened of what it will mean for us and if he will be able to be a good daddy. I know he will and just the fact that he cares so much makes it clear to me that he is really thinking about it a lot. Anyway good luck to everyone in their tww and I can't wait to get to know all of you!
    23 year old name lover with a passion for art history married for three years to my much better half
    talking with said partner about trying to conceive our first late this year

Welcome @saristin! My husband felt the same way! He really wanted a kid(s) but worried about finances and how he was going to be as a father! Totally natural! I was ready to start our family before he was ready but he came around to it and realized we will never be "ready" if we keep waiting for other things in life to come around. And as for his fathering skills, he'd have to wait and see!

Hope your TTC journey goes well!
    Shannon, recently married my BFF and TTC our first <3

@nowakasia I certainly will! I don't even know procedure for it yet except for a bit of googling. I'm expecting to feel pretty hormonal. Is that how you felt first round?

@saristin Welcome! My husband was really happy with how things were with just the two of us. He didn't want the dynamic to change. Of course, when you add someone to the family, things change. But we have become even closer and more in love with the experience of having our little boy
    mamacravings.com
    Everything a mama could want

Blessed mama to 3 year-old Elijah Myles & to 6 precious angels babies.

crushes:
    Amelia Wren, Charlotte Adair, Josepine Elise, Genevieve Ruth, Susanna Caroline, Cordelia Mae

Josiah Davis, Charles Asher, Jeremiah August, Lawrence Henry