Names Searched Right Now:
Page 370 of 660 FirstFirst ... 270 320 360 368 369 370 371 372 380 420 470 ... LastLast
Results 1,846 to 1,850 of 3298

Thread: Ttc 2013

I'm echoing the echo of Alzora to message me if you want to add me on fb or on twitter.

I appreciate all of y'all's supportive comments. It can be so lonely going through this. It's really nice to have a group where you can vent and celebrate all in one place
    mamacravings.com
    Everything a mama could want

Blessed mama to 3 year-old Elijah Myles & to 6 precious angels babies.

crushes:
    Amelia Wren, Charlotte Adair, Josepine Elise, Genevieve Ruth, Susanna Caroline, Cordelia Mae

Josiah Davis, Charles Asher, Jeremiah August, Lawrence Henry

Same here for fbook/twitter add! Just message me and I'll add! You girls have been great in this TTC journey! <3
    Shannon, recently married my BFF and TTC our first <3

@Maggie, I know very little about PCOS; are you in the process of getting it treated? (Sorry, I'm behind on everything on here!) I saw somewhere on here that you are not TTC just yet (and you were reluctant to join our thread, but we're happy that you did!). When do you plan to officially begin trying?

@Veequiles, any connection to Little House, be it intentional or not, is awesome.

Thank you for the well wishes, Nowakasia, Andrea, and Seirenreign. (@Seigenreign, I've been curious about your user name ever since you joined us...what does it mean?)

@Bettydogooder, yep, that sounds like a fun TTC plan. Congrats on the new job. What do you do?

Happy to have all the Facebook adds. I've never felt so close to a group of "strangers" before. I've valued your support from Day 1, and am happy to connect with you guys in a more "real life" setting where I can actually "see" you and get to know more about your lives outside of the TTC realm...because one thing I am struggling to remember these days is that TTC does not define me and I do have a life outside of it.

Today my husband and I made our first solid attempt for this cycle, and will try again on Monday. I can tell by my skin that I'm not ovulating today, but I can tell by cervical mucus that I'm very fertile.

Who is in the two-week wait right now? Any hopeful symptoms out there?

@Alzora, I'm not being treat for PCOS right now. I was diagnosed at about 19 when my cycles were crazy irregular; I think I went about 6 months without a period. My doctor put me on BCP to regulate things, which worked. I went off the pills for several years in my 20s and found my cycles were fairly regular, although a little long (35 days instead of 28). Diet and exercise made a huge difference for me. I talked to my doctor last year and she said to wait and see, because I was looking pretty healthy and some people with PCOS don't have trouble conceiving (if it's mild). She also said to come see her if after a few months things aren't happening, so we can see if I need treatment. I just finished my last set of pills this week so as soon as AF starts, probably tomorrow, we will jump in the TTC game. (Or at least the NTNP game for now). Because of the PCOS, I plan on charting my temperatures this cycle and onwards so I'll be able to tell if I'm ovulating.

I love all of your support on here! There's really no one in real life I can discuss these thing with. I echo everyone else in saying feel free to message me to get in touch via FB.
    Miriam ~ Helena ~ Estella ~ Beatrice ~ Anastasia ~ Alice ~ Veronica ~ Sarah
    Paul ~ Wesley ~ Walter ~ Edmund ~ Isaac ~ Abram ~ Gabriel

(Still) trying for baby#1
    Avatar: Nathan Altman, Portrait of Anna Akhmatova

Woot Woot for the baby dance, Alzora

I on day 14 of my cycle. 10 days to go! I don't expect to get a BFP this month only because we were doing so many tests, that I'm pretty sure we missed our window. There were 4+ days that we were a no-go due to procedures. Meh.

BUT Day 1 of next cycle I get to start on Clomid and HCG shots.
    mamacravings.com
    Everything a mama could want

Blessed mama to 3 year-old Elijah Myles & to 6 precious angels babies.

crushes:
    Amelia Wren, Charlotte Adair, Josepine Elise, Genevieve Ruth, Susanna Caroline, Cordelia Mae

Josiah Davis, Charles Asher, Jeremiah August, Lawrence Henry