Names Searched Right Now:
Page 369 of 660 FirstFirst ... 269 319 359 367 368 369 370 371 379 419 469 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,845 of 3298

Thread: Ttc 2013

Congrats Veequiles! Great news!

Alzora, your plan sounds reasonable to me, good luck! And thanks for the hormone cycle link, so interesting!

@andieta you are right about the TSH and thyroid t3 & t4 being inverse however it may take 4-6 weeks for the thyroid hormones to fully affect the blood panel after starting, some people do feel a difference in a couple weeks.

@veequiles- congratulations!!! Can't wait to hear how you break the big news.... Wish you a healthy and happy pregnancy!

@alzora- thinking of you and praying for a special miracle for you and your husband!

Congrats veequiles!!
    Shannon, recently married my BFF and TTC our first <3

@ Alzora thanks for the links- i think just to be safe orgasim before and after your partner sounds like the safest/funest bet... !

Good luck over the next two months.

@ sarah too funny about the couple thinking you can get pregnant so fast and know it so quickly. I assumed most ppl would look up the basics before starting? or is that just me?

Congrats veequiles!

I hope those berries who are having medical issues get resolved soon, i can understand it would be very frustrating and hard time.

I was doing a bit more research on all things TTC related- because im weird like that- and didn't realise how early ppl ovulate- like 2 weeks after the first day of your period- seems to early to me, and means my "window" is in the next few days,

i actually started a new job last week which im loving so im hoping if my AF shows up itll help take the edge of the disappointment. Also its the first month so im not stressing out..

@nerdycat i know what you mean i think some ppl would feel guilty for conceiving too easy when others have such a tough time. good luck and let us know if you get your positive.

Thanks for your best wishes everyone and thinking of all others having a tough time TTC.

Congratulations, veequiles!

I'll echo alzora's suggestion and say if anyone wants to add me on Facebook, send me a message and I'll add you (if you don't look like a psycho lol)
    TTC #1

Audrey - Beatrice - Clara - Daphne - Jane - Margaret - Susannah - Violet

August - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter