Names Searched Right Now:
Page 368 of 660 FirstFirst ... 268 318 358 366 367 368 369 370 378 418 468 ... LastLast
Results 1,836 to 1,840 of 3298

Thread: Ttc 2013

Aw, congratulations, @veequiles! Pinterest would be a good place to find some cute revealing ideas. As an aside, was your son Landon Michael James named after Michael Landon? My husband and I are HUUUUGE Little House on the Prairie fans. We have the whole series on DVD and just began watching it every night again. Wishing you a healthy pregnancy!

Alzora, my thoughts and prayers are with you. It sounds like it's been a long journey for you and your husband, and I think we all understand needing to take a break from the forum from time to time. Your HSG and adoption plans seem wise, though I do pray that a surprise interrupts them all like you said! :-)

Thanks for sharing those links. The hormone cycle is interesting, though I'm not sure whether it works for me since I have PCOS so my hormones are all mixed up. But maybe this is a way to see if they're behaving normally? Human bodies are so complicated!

Oh, and congrats Veequiles!
    Miriam ~ Helena ~ Estella ~ Beatrice ~ Anastasia ~ Alice ~ Marilla ~ Sarah
    Paul ~ Wesley ~ Walter ~ Edmund ~ Isaac ~ Abram ~ Gabriel

Trying for baby#1
    Avatar: Nathan Altman, Portrait of Anna Akhmatova

Thank you, @alzora! I'm definitely going to have to look on Pinterest. There are always such cute ideas on there.
    My husband picked Landon, and I tend to like traditional middle names. Michael just sounded the best to me. When I told my mom what we picked, she was like, "Oh, like Michael Landon from Little House on the Prairie?! Adorable!" It took me a second to connect the dots. lol Even though that's not exactly how his name came about, I definitely don't mind the reference. I use to watch that show with my mom all the time when I was a kid. It was my favorite to watch cuddled up next to my mom in her big bed.
    Landon Michael James - May '06
    Addison Blake Lynn - November '09
    Baby Q #3 - March '14
    Names I'm Loving Right Now
    Ladies: Charlotte, Nora, Eden, Penelope
    Gents: Finn, Simon, Bennett, Wyatt

Good to see you back on here Alzora. Sorry things have been rough! I hope you get your surprise before September, but if not, at least you know that in just a couple short months you will be getting additional help in TTC.

Congratulations Veequiles!
    TTC #1

Woohooo, @veequiles That's awesome!!
    mamacravings.com
    Everything a mama could want

Blessed mama to 3 year-old Elijah Myles & to 6 precious angels babies.

crushes:
    Amelia Wren, Charlotte Adair, Josepine Elise, Genevieve Ruth, Susanna Caroline, Cordelia Mae

Josiah Davis, Charles Asher, Jeremiah August, Lawrence Henry