Names Searched Right Now:
Page 362 of 660 FirstFirst ... 262 312 352 360 361 362 363 364 372 412 462 ... LastLast
Results 1,806 to 1,810 of 3298

Thread: Ttc 2013

How disappointing, lindajoy. It's crazy how some can get pregnant without trying and others it takes so long. I hope that next month will be your month!
    mamacravings.com
    Everything a mama could want

Blessed mama to 3 year-old Elijah Myles & to 6 precious angels babies.

crushes:
    Amelia Wren, Charlotte Adair, Josepine Elise, Genevieve Ruth, Susanna Caroline, Cordelia Mae

Josiah Davis, Charles Asher, Jeremiah August, Lawrence Henry

Welcome @Lindajoy and @Nerdy_Cat (as a nerd and a cat person, I love your username!)

Today I take my very last birth control pill, so we can officially start TTC! Today is also the fourth anniversary of my first date with the husband, so I'm doubly celebratory today. :-) Well, except for the fact that it's ridiculously hot here - 32 Celsius but feels like 40+ with the humidity. I can't imagine getting pregnant in the fall and being pregnant or having a newborn in this weather. Yikes! @Andieta and @Whitegold (as I see it's similarly hot in Ottawa), hope you're staying cool!
    Miriam ~ Helena ~ Estella ~ Beatrice ~ Anastasia ~ Alice ~ Marilla ~ Sarah
    Paul ~ Wesley ~ Walter ~ Edmund ~ Isaac ~ Abram ~ Gabriel

Trying for baby#1
    Avatar: Nathan Altman, Portrait of Anna Akhmatova

Welcome Lindajoy!

Sorry December! Fingers crossed for next month!
    TTC #1

@maggiefromcanada luckily I've been around a/c all day! I also can't imagine having a newborn in this heat (or being 7+months preggers) its so disgusting out! Here's hoping for a spring baby! Lol
    Shannon, recently married my BFF and TTC our first <3

Welcome Lindajoy!

Casilayne - glad to hear that your results are normal so far, but I totally understand wanting to know what's wrong so you can fix it. But, you still have some results coming back, right? So hopefully you find your answers!

Maggie - yay for no more pill! And, happy dating anniversary! I went on my first date with my husband exactly 2 months to the day after you, and you went off your pill 6 weeks after I did. I am staying quite cool with some a/c and lots of fans blowing, but I want to go outside to experience the 40C humidex!