Names Searched Right Now:
Page 359 of 660 FirstFirst ... 259 309 349 357 358 359 360 361 369 409 459 ... LastLast
Results 1,791 to 1,795 of 3298

Thread: Ttc 2013

Well, I'm 10DPO so I decided to test this morning. I don't normally test this early, but I'm visiting my parents for a couple more days and, if I'm pregnant, I would like to know asap so I can share the news with them. Unfortunately, negative. I know, it's early and I certainly haven't ruled myself out for this month yet. AF is due on Saturday (it's Wednesday morning here right now). I guess I'll try again tomorrow! Fingers crossed
    TTC #1

Audrey - Beatrice - Clara - Daphne - Jane - Margaret - Susannah - Violet

August - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

Fingers crossed for you @sarahmezz!!!!
    Shannon, recently married my BFF and TTC our first <3

Good luck @sarahmezz!

Welcome@betty!! I'm 28, TTC my first child with my husband of just under 2 years. We have no names picked out yet. Can't agree on hardly any!

My period is almost a week late (spotting/cramping usually starts Tuesday/Wednesday, due last week, and still no signs). I am not very hopeful as the test I took on Friday was negative, but would like AF to get here so we can give it another try! Isn't this TTC stuff awesome??!?!

Sarah - I have my fingers crossed for you! It would be lovely to be able to tell your parents in person. Hopefully it's just too soon for you!

Roxanne - good luck!

December - any news from your blood test?

Thanks for the welcome- i was actually lucky to get one name out of my partner- we have a deal that i can tell him two names a week but if he agrees or disagrees on a name he always forgets or changes his mind! as little as a week later so its a bit frustrating so would prefer not to talk to him about names! Maggie your husbands take on names is too funny, atleast he is joking some of my partners suggestions should be jokes...

Good luck to those waiting- i assume AF stands for period or something like that?

Im pretty nervous and excited. Im not a very patient person so i can relate to the dreaded waiting