Names Searched Right Now:
Page 358 of 660 FirstFirst ... 258 308 348 356 357 358 359 360 368 408 458 ... LastLast
Results 1,786 to 1,790 of 3298

Thread: Ttc 2013

Welcome Betty! Another 29 year old here trying to conceive her first (from the States though)! My husband is wary of talking names until we're pregnant. Good luck to you!
    TTC #1

Welcome Betty! I think you'll find this an encouraging place and also a good spot to vent if need be. :-) I'm Maggie; I'm 32 and live in Canada. My husband and I have been married for almost 2 years and I am just about to go off the pill so we can try for our first child.

We have had a boy named picked out since we were dating and found out we had the same top name (Paul). Girl names will be under discussion in the future, but my husband also won't talk names until a baby is imminent. :-) Either that or he throws out crazy suggestions. The last one was Nebuchadnezzar ("But we'll call him Ned")!!
    Miriam ~ Helena ~ Estella ~ Beatrice ~ Anastasia ~ Alice ~ Marilla ~ Sarah
    Paul ~ Wesley ~ Walter ~ Edmund ~ Isaac ~ Abram ~ Gabriel

Trying for baby#1
    Avatar: Nathan Altman, Portrait of Anna Akhmatova

Hahahaha Maggie! Your hubby is funny. One of the best traits a person can have, in my opinion.

Good luck to all you ladies. I'm still reading and keeping up with your individual journeys and pulling for you all.
    It's Official: Mother of Two, now
    Harold Jonathan, nn
    Hal
    and Kurt Matthew!

welcome Betty! Im 26 been married 2 years 3 months and have been trying for 1 1/2 years for our first, hubby has a lower than normal sperm count but def has enough to make a baby, we are hoping that is the only issue (we have no reason to believe yet that something is wrong with me...) this thread has been a huge support for me so feel free to vent all you want! Hopefully you will have an easy breezy ttc ordeal =)
    TTC a lil bundle of joy since March 2012. Nothing yet, but praying.

Princess:
    Top 4: Felicity, Evangeline, Annabel, Anna-Claire
    Other Loves~ Ruth, Aria, Amalia, Lila, Clara, Callie, Esther, Roxanna, Lana, Ivy, Violet, *Esme, Rosalie

Prince: Top 3: Leon, Bennett, Bowen,
    Other Loves~ Zane, Boone, Evan, Austin, Colton, Ivan, Arley, Archer/Asher, Callen, Zion, Spencer, Jude, Lennox, Lennon, Silas,

IUI: #1 March 14' = BFN
    IUI: #2: April 14' =BFN
    IUI: #3 May 14' =

Welcome @betty!

My name is Shannon, soon to be 26, from Canada. Married my best friend two months ago and are trying for our first. Currently entering cycle 3 off BC pills. We already have our future daughter and sons firsts names picked out and sons middle name! DH doesn't really talk names but loves my choices! Lol hope your TTC journey goes smooth and you end up with a BFP soon! Ad congratulations on your upcoming wedding!
    Shannon, recently married my BFF and TTC our first <3