Names Searched Right Now:
Page 357 of 660 FirstFirst ... 257 307 347 355 356 357 358 359 367 407 457 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,785 of 3298

Thread: Ttc 2013

@december - Pregnancy could be detected by a blood test at 14DPO, but, as Andie said, you'd probably get a result on a home pregnancy test before you get the blood test results back, which kind of defeats the purpose. Good luck, I hope you get your BFP this month
    Audrey - Beatrice - Clara - Daphne - Flora - Jane - Mabel - Susannah

Arthur - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

Thanks andieta & sarah I did a hpt but got a negative :/ not what I was really hoping and the doc thinks just a stomach bug...but had a bloodtest for hcg levels as well as the tests I went in for in the first place so I will get the results tomorrow afternoon - or possibly AF whichever comes first!
    TTC #1

Hi berries,

I hope its not too late to join this forum, I feel a bit strange admitting that we are TTC but everyone here seems very nice and i think this forum would be a nice place to vent or ask any questions.

Unfortunately i wasn't able to read every post in this forum. So a quick intro Im 29 from Australia, soon to marry my partner of almost 10 years. We get married in three months so I did like the idea of announcing pregnancy at the wedding but will be happy with any time.

I have always been interested in names, which has really taken up a notch since we set a TTC date, we quickley agreed on Freya for a girl and atm im likely the name Scarlett as a middle name, boys are much harder for me, found this site and the rest is history. Is there many other first timers here? Does anyone else have names already picked out?

@Betty - Welcome! I'm 29 and from Australia, too! We're trying for our first and currently in our fourth month TTC. We were married last August. As for names, I have a very lengthy list! Husband and I haven't discussed names in great detail yet, so the list hasn't been narrowed. But you can see some of my favourite names in my signature. Good luck to you, I hope you're able to announce your BFP at your wedding!
    Last edited by sarahmezz; July 16th, 2013 at 08:37 AM.
    Audrey - Beatrice - Clara - Daphne - Flora - Jane - Mabel - Susannah

Arthur - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

December, wow, you'll find out results the next day?! Amazing! I usually have to wait a week or two! Keep us posted! And if you are sick, hope you feel better soon!

Welcome, Betty! I'm also 29 (coming up on 30), but from Canada. I am on my second cycle post-pill so not actively TTC yet but definitely not preventing. We were married last October. I have a long list but my husband won't discuss names in detail until we are pregnant. Good luck!