Names Searched Right Now:
Page 346 of 660 FirstFirst ... 246 296 336 344 345 346 347 348 356 396 446 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,730 of 3298

Thread: Ttc 2013

@whitegold - That's tricky...how long were your cycles before going on the pill? I think I'd count from the small bleed because periods on the pill are "artificial". But I'm kind of just guessing here!
    TTC #1

Audrey - Beatrice - Clara - Daphne - Jane - Margaret - Susannah - Violet

August - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

On the pill = 28 days.

Pretty regular!
    Last edited by whitegold; July 11th, 2013 at 06:51 PM.
    Shannon, recently married my BFF and TTC our first <3

I agree with Sarah, pill 'periods' aren't actually periods, so I'd go with the small bleed.

Re: name stealing... Well this isn't name stealing, but I was happy to see a friend recently pick a first and middle from names that have been on my shortlist. I have so many names floating around that I just thought she has excellent taste, lol!

Alzora, how are you doing? Haven't seen you around as much the last few days.
    Mother to two lovely kiddos, Mila Arden and Cato Bennett

Currently dreaming of...
    Atlas Bram, Abel Octavian, Abel Roscoe
    Lyra Blythe, Delphi Winter, Elowen Sage, Inka Blythe, Anouk Thessaly

Re: Name Stealing - That's Funny Milasmomma - My bff had a baby girl in January. And for the longest time, all my favorite names were her's too - only on the opposite gender!!! I'd love Harper on a boy, she'd loved it for a girl. We like Greyson for a girl, she'd like Grayson for a boy. It's still like that.
    Great minds and all!!!

A cousin had her baby's name stolen by her then bff while in the hospital. Bff went first, cousin went in the next day. cousin had declared the name somewhere around 7 mo. pregnant. Bff named her son the exact same name!!! "Bryce"... cousin decided she wasn't a good friend, named her own son, Bricelyn, he's 15 and goes by Brice. Bff is no longer in the picture.
    Last edited by grecianern; July 11th, 2013 at 05:46 PM.
    Mom to:
    Weston Christopher, July 2008
    Keegan Nathaniel,
    Dec. 12, 2013
    Sebastian Miller,
    Dec. 12, 2013

Current loves:
    ~ Emerson ~ Eden ~ Rosalind ~ Caroline ~ Matilda ~ Gemma ~

~ Landon ~ Kellan ~ Asher ~ Griffin ~ Archer ~ Edison ~ Holden ~ Harrison ~ Elliot ~

@grecianern I can't imagine doing something like that to my BFF! Poor cousin! That always reminds me of the Friends episode where Rachel asks Monica what her favorite girls name is and promises not to steal it.. And then ends up using it! Monica was too nice about it! Lol
    Shannon, recently married my BFF and TTC our first <3