Names Searched Right Now:
Page 344 of 660 FirstFirst ... 244 294 334 342 343 344 345 346 354 394 444 ... LastLast
Results 1,716 to 1,720 of 3298

Thread: Ttc 2013

Yeah! Congratulations Milasmama! Have a safe trip to NZ!
    Mommy to John Alexander & 3 furbabies; Maggie the dog, Rex & Bella the wannabe lions

Current favourites: girls -Eliana [Bronwen, Joy, Claire, Irene], Leora [Irene, Bronwen, Bronwyn], Sarah Elise, Anna Charlotte, Adelaide, Phoebe, Kathryn, Elizabeth, Anastasia, Celeste, Astrid, Beatrix, Lucy
    boys: Callum, Arthur [Paul or William], Nathaniel, Samuel, Zachary, Elijah

Oh my goodness, congrats milasmama! Now your time in NZ will be extra good! So happy for you and all other July BFPs!
    First baby due on April 10, 2015

Audrey - Beatrice - Clara - Daphne - Flora - Jane - Mabel - Susannah

Arthur - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

YEA!!!! So happy for you Milasmama!! You might need to think about changing your username in the future. Wishing you all the best.
    It's Official: Mother of Two, now
    Harold Jonathan, nn
    Hal
    and Kurt Matthew!

Thanks everyone! On cloud 9 today, keep reminding myself to calm down as I'm only 4 weeks-ish. Good point there frances!
    Mother to miss Mila Arden and her brand new brother, Cato Bennett

Congrats milasmama!! So stoked for you!!!

Frances322 I know you were joking with milasmama but I've wanted to change my name on here before. When I signed up didn't realize this was the name I'd be posting under as it's an email. Can you change it?

Andieta- I've actually been off the pill for just over a year
    For now if I had 2 of each- Girls: Sunday and Willa Boys: Knox and Ford or Penn
    Girls: Vivi Charles, Lila Charles, Sunday Kate, Willa Lace, Landry Kate, Monroe Laycee, Ezra Kate, Lucy madden, Lila snow, Charlize Layce, Hazel Anne, Indy, Wynter
    Boys: Knox Maverick, Knox Ryder, Archer Allen, Archer Atlas, Shepard Knox, Monroe Hendrix, Madden McLane, Finn Allen, Crewe Archer, Quade Allen, Dash Allen, Thayer,Tennyson, Vance, Ford Allen, Penn, Wilder, Rook, Hoyt, Holt, Hart, Bishop