Names Searched Right Now:
Page 339 of 660 FirstFirst ... 239 289 329 337 338 339 340 341 349 389 439 ... LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,695 of 3298

Thread: Ttc 2013

I'm new on here, and I found this thread and figured I would introduce myself...

I'm Vee. My husband and I have two children already. Landon is 7 and Addison is 3. We just recently started trying for baby number 3. I'm a very impatient person when it comes to these kind of things, so here is to hoping for a quick conception!! lol
    Landon Michael James - May '06
    Addison Blake Lynn - November '09
    Baby Q #3 - March '14
    Names I'm Loving Right Now
    Ladies: Charlotte, Nora, Eden, Penelope
    Gents: Finn, Simon, Bennett, Wyatt

I am terrified of losing my top girls name! Especially now that that I am so attached to it because of this long disappointing road. It will be a stab to the heart if someone takes it.

I got my period on the 5th, so im out this month.

congrats to all the bfps this month! Biggest month so far I think.
    TTC a lil bundle of joy since March 2012. Nothing yet, but praying.

Princess:
    Top 3: *Felicity, *Evangeline, *Annabel~ other loves are Ruth nn Ruthie, Aria, Amalia, Lila, Calla, Clara, Callie, Esther nn Essie, Roxana, Annabel, Amalia, Lana, Ivy, Violet, *Esme, Millie, Phillipa, Rosalie

Prince: Bennett, Wyatt, Zane, *Leon, Boone, Evan, Austin, Colton, Ivan, Arley, Archer, Callen, Zion, Spencer, Jude, Lennox, Lennon, Silas,

IUI: #1 March 14' = BFN
    IUI #2: April 14'....

Thanks for the support ladies! I woke up to AF after a short 3 days after ovulation. Dr says we need to try 6 months before she will do any tests including my progesterone levels. I am surprisingly staying positive. She also suggested maybe not charting but I really think it helps me to stay calm and know what my body is doing rather than being clueless and seeing every problem out there as a possibility since I wouldn't have evidence if what my body is doing. Somim going to keep charting with low expectations and TRY to relax. Congrats to all of those BFPs! To those who are anxiously awaiting your turn like me I hope we all get there soon! I need to learn to let God control my life and stop trying to be in charge so I'm sure this is a good lesson He is teaching me!
    For now if I had 2 of each- Girls: Sunday and Willa Boys: Knox and Ford or Penn
    Girls: Vivi Charles, Lila Charles, Sunday Kate, Willa Lace, Landry Kate, Monroe Laycee, Ezra Kate, Lucy madden, Lila snow, Charlize Layce, Hazel Anne, Indy, Wynter
    Boys: Knox Maverick, Knox Ryder, Archer Allen, Archer Atlas, Shepard Knox, Monroe Hendrix, Madden McLane, Finn Allen, Crewe Archer, Quade Allen, Dash Allen, Thayer,Tennyson, Vance, Ford Allen, Penn, Wilder, Rook, Hoyt, Holt, Hart, Bishop

Hello Berries!

I thought I would introduce myself. I am 32 and a few months into TTC my second child. It took over a year to get pregnant with my first but I am charting this time and have a much better understanding of my cycle so I am hopeful that it will happen a bit sooner this time. I got my first true positive OPK test today which is terribly exciting!

My DH and I have been married just over 5 years. I have a beautiful, amazing, hilarious, and strong willed 13 month old named Jude Robert. I am sure you can guess my last name from my username (starts with La). I have always been obsessed with names. DH is no help at all when it comes to names (meaning he doesn't come up with any but shoots down most of my choices). But he has dimples and does the dishes so I guess I will keep him, lol.

I look forward to getting to know you all:-)
    Mom to Jude Robert (June 2012)
    BFP 2/14/14 - EDD 10/27/14

Current Favorites
    XX : Amelie Eloise Georgia Lulu Petal Rosie Valentine Waverly
    XY: Atticus August Clark Ellis Harvey Lincoln Leo Louis Patrick Ray

Wowee!! Congrats Frances, Khaatjie and Ktook. What fantastic news
    Mumma of 3 Angel babies, Lani (my heavenly flower), Charlie (my free little one) and Brennan (my brave teardrop) xxx