Names Searched Right Now:
Page 337 of 660 FirstFirst ... 237 287 327 335 336 337 338 339 347 387 437 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,685 of 3298

Thread: Ttc 2013

Congrats Ktook!!! Good for you! So excited that June has turned out so many BFPs! I hope July turns out even more....
    It's Official: Mother of Two, now
    Harold Jonathan, nn
    Hal
    and Kurt Matthew!

Hi, guys! I just thought I would check in. I have experienced so many life changes over the past two months, I am not surprised that I did not receive a BFP during June. I almost got my hopes up, too...AF was two weeks late! The morning after I made the decision to test, she arrived. =( I have heeded everyone's advice and have decided not to take a break from trying, even though I may be extremely uncomfortable during my best friend's beach wedding next April. I have been told pregnant ladies look cute as bridesmaids, so that is the image I am going with... Haha. I have found myself much more relaxed ever since DH and I agreed upon our first daughter's name. It was surprisingly easy! However, if you asked us what we might name a boy, you would be met with blank stares (after all, my family does not seem to have boys). Right now, we are just settling in to our new home and my new job, while adapting to caring for a new puppy and being so close to my family (all of these changes have been amazingly rewarding, yet exhausting). I am in full-on nesting mode -- I have a blank canvas and I so desperately want to make it pretty, but DH keeps trying to put on the brakes! I guess now that I am comfortable with our future child's name, I have moved on to an obsession with interior design. =P
    Expecting bebe #1 in June 2015!

Currently loving:

Aria ~ Aurelia ~ Autumn ~ Brielle ~ Cait ~ Calliope ~ Cassia ~ Cassidy ~ Catriona ~ Cora ~ Eden ~ Elise ~ Emilia ~ Genevieve ~ Giselle ~ Harper ~ Helena ~ Isla ~ Ivy ~ Julianna ~ Lyra ~ Natalia ~ Philippa ~ Selah ~ Winter ~ Wren ~ Zora

Aaron ~ Alton ~ Avery ~ Benjamin ~ Caleb ~ Daniel ~ Edmund ~ Gabriel ~ Grey ~ Lucas ~ Nicholas ~ Noah ~ Owen ~ Reece/Rhys

Mother to three fur-babies: Merlin, Willa, and Grady!

You know when people close to you are pregnant and you're worried they'll steal your names? I have a pregnant cousin, my husband has a pregnant cousin and there's also Princess Kate to worry about! Anyway, my husband's cousin gave birth this morning to a beautiful little girl they've named Paloma! I'm happy for them, but relieved they didn't choose one of my favourite names! Paloma was actually on my long list, but not one of my top favourites. Phew! Her older daughter is named Beatrice, so I was a bit worried! Now let's all cross our fingers Kate and Will don't name their baby Alice...

Oh, and the arrival of another girl (third great granddaughter for my husband's grandma) means we're a good chance of having the first baby boy in my husband's family since 1983! That would be very cool. Of course, I've got to get pregnant first...
    Last edited by sarahmezz; July 8th, 2013 at 10:32 PM.
    TTC #1

Audrey - Beatrice - Clara - Daphne - Jane - Margaret - Susannah - Violet

August - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

A little about me. I'm 24 years old and I've wanted to TTC since first getting married in January 2012. But I agreed to wait on the request of my more logical husband who wanted us to be more settled and financially stable. This is the latest he said we should wait and this month is our first month to TTC! I am a nervous, anxious, obsessive wreck to be honest. I just want it to happen this month so I don't have to worry something is wrong. I have always been worried something would keep me from getting pregnant. My cousin with PCOS convinced me I might have it so last summer I got tested and was told if I did have it it must be very mild. But I was also told I had fairly normal cysts around one of my ovaries that may or may not keep me from ovulating every month. however I have always gotten a period every month. Lately my cycle has been a bit weird. I've always known my cycles are different lengths every month but June was my first time to ever BBT and opk test. Until then I had no idea when I ovulated. Unfortunately I started right after a really weird may cycle that lasted 40 days. In June my luteal phase was only 6 days which has me worrying an egg won't be able to implant and I have no previous data to tell me if that was an off month or a problem I've always had? So I ovulated 3 days ago and I'm just anxiously hopin each day my cycle stays away and that I will be able to test and get a BFP! Any advice or encouraging words to share?! So excited and nervous to be in this journey!
    Last edited by lindseywhite03; July 8th, 2013 at 10:56 PM.
    For now if I had 2 of each- Girls: Sunday and Willa Boys: Knox and Ford or Penn
    Girls: Vivi Charles, Lila Charles, Sunday Kate, Willa Lace, Landry Kate, Monroe Laycee, Ezra Kate, Lucy madden, Lila snow, Charlize Layce, Hazel Anne, Indy, Wynter
    Boys: Knox Maverick, Knox Ryder, Archer Allen, Archer Atlas, Shepard Knox, Monroe Hendrix, Madden McLane, Finn Allen, Crewe Archer, Quade Allen, Dash Allen, Thayer,Tennyson, Vance, Ford Allen, Penn, Wilder, Rook, Hoyt, Holt, Hart, Bishop

@lindsey - My advice for you would be - don't stress! We all want to fall pregnant immediately, but, unfortunately, the reality is that for most couples it's a process that takes several months. According to my doctor, six months is average. So don't freak out that something is wrong if you don't fall pregnant straight away. Start charting and/or OPK testing and take a breath! Give yourself a few months to get to know your cycles. Anyway, there's very little you can do until you've been trying for at least a year, so relax and know that it will happen for you! By the way, this is my fourth month trying to conceive. Good luck to you
    TTC #1

Audrey - Beatrice - Clara - Daphne - Jane - Margaret - Susannah - Violet

August - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter