Names Searched Right Now:
Page 334 of 660 FirstFirst ... 234 284 324 332 333 334 335 336 344 384 434 ... LastLast
Results 1,666 to 1,670 of 3298

Thread: Ttc 2013

A huge congratulations to Khaatje and Frances!!!!!!!! Really happy for both of you!

Alzora - sorry you're out this month... Hang in there girl.... Almost September

AF showed up today. I'm happy I didn't have to use Provera to induce it and glad it was normal cycle (only 32 days!) Will take Clomid again days 5-9.
    TTC #1

@ whitegold, that was my first pregnancy symptom. Here's hoping!

Day 38 of my cycle here. No sign of my period, still have CM but no BFP. Frustrating!
    Mother to two lovely kiddos, Mila Arden and Cato Bennett

Currently dreaming of...
    Atlas Bram, Abel Octavian, Abel Roscoe
    Lyra Blythe, Delphi Winter, Elowen Sage, Inka Blythe, Anouk Thessaly

Ooh Shannon! That sounds promising! Keep us posted.

As for me, I'm officially in the TWW...1DPO. I've got a looong two weeks ahead of me! Luckily, I'm spending most of it at my parents house in Melbourne. Flying out tomorrow and back on July 19. I'm planning on taking a pregnancy test the morning I leave (which will be 12DPO) just in case I'm pregnant so I can tell my parents face-to-face. Otherwise, I won't see them again until Christmas maybe. Good luck to everyone else in the TWW!

@alzora - Sorry it's not your month, but September is just around the corner. Thinking of you xx.
    TTC #1

Audrey - Beatrice - Clara - Daphne - Jane - Margaret - Susannah - Violet

August - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

@Sarahmezz- I will keep my fingers crossed for you! I was able to tell my family during dinner to celebrate my parents' 40th wedding anniversary. I know it is risky, being so early, but I couldn't pass up the wonderful opportunity to share with all my family face-to-face. It was so joyful to see everyone's excitement for us! Prayers and hugs that this month is *your* month. Good luck!
    It's Official: Mother of Two, now
    Harold Jonathan, nn
    Hal
    and Kurt Matthew!

So it appears this was in fact my month......after turning 37 on the 5th of this month I finally relented this afternoon (the 8th) and did a test. Yep....positive! Still feeling a bit surreal about it all, in fact it's late Monday night here and thinking of doing another test to reassure myself again. As I have had a miscarriage in the past, we will hold on to announcing the news to extended family/friends for another couple of months. So apart from me, my hubby and my BF, the Berries on this thread are the 4th to know . Though I still won't change my signature till I have a level of reassurance as well.
    I will still be following the thread and just a thank you to you all for being so positive and kind to everyone who comes on to this thread. This is #3 for us, and my heart truly goes out to all those Berries who are trying so valiantly to grow their family. Best and love to you all.
    Mummy to the gorgeous Alice Heather and the delicious Harry George

Bubba #3 due March 2014! Finalising short list of favourite names!