Names Searched Right Now:
Page 332 of 660 FirstFirst ... 232 282 322 330 331 332 333 334 342 382 432 ... LastLast
Results 1,656 to 1,660 of 3298

Thread: Ttc 2013

Flitting between the Heartland and the South
    @khaatje congratulations on your BFP! That is extremely exciting!

@frances thank you so much for your very kind words! I will be praying that you have a happy and healthy pregnancy.
    TTC #1 since October 2012...
    Cecelia, Lydia, Clara
    Adric, Isaac, Silas

"I'd rather be honest than impressive."

Thanks Frances-- and congratulations!

Khaatje, now the aunties can gossip! Congratulations/Mabrouk!!!
    Blade, MD

XY: Antoine Raphael (3.1.2012)
    XX: Cassia Viviane Noor (11.30.2013)

Frances--Thank you for the sympathy. You get it. I am trying not to freak out, and, instead, as you say, focus on getting healthy (which is weird for me b/c without symptoms I never felt unhealthy). I still have the low platelet issue to sort out-- I see that doctor on the 17th, and am hoping it's not a big deal, then I have an appt. mid- August with the endocrinologist to see how the dose took. I'm hopeful. But also worried. It sounds like managing the dosage whil pregnant is tricky, with dire consequences if you get it wrong.

I don't mean to be a downer on the TTC forum, but I'm really feeling like C doesn't necessarily get you much. It's looking like even if C is relatively easy for me, getting to L & D is going to be very difficult. Ugh, sorry for that thought.

But, I'll keep telling myself 37 is the new 35!

I saw Before Midnight in the theater last night. Anyone else totally charmed be the trilogy? Spoilers ahead if you haven't seen this latest yet: Jesse and Celine keep complaining about how old they've gotten. Jesse is 41, my husband's age. And he (the Jesse character) has three kids! One that we knew about in the last installation and adorable identical twins with Celine-- named Ella and Nina, in reference to the love of great female jazz singers the couple shares.

So now I'm officially jealous of fictional characters too. (Actually, now that I think of it I've always been jealous of that particular fictional couple. Never did have that strangers on a train romance.)

Anyway, Khaatje, I am so happy for you! I wish you absolutely a worry free pregnancy. Congratulations to you and your husband!

@Daisychain- Great news! Two appointments in two months. Looking forward to hearing what you learn.

Don't apologize for feeling sad. You have been through a lot and you have a right to your feelings. I can also understand feeling like you might never finish the race. But have faith. You will. For many people, the big issue is never being able to get pregnant in the first place, so try to focus on that when you start to panic in your mind. (I'm projecting, not implying. I totally push the red hot panic button in my mind over and over sometimes and it helps if I have a few facts handy to calm myself down with. )

Hahahaha. Join the club. I have been envious of fictional movie characters for years. You picked a good one to obsess over though.
    It's Official: Mother of Two, now
    Harold Jonathan, nn
    Hal
    and Kurt Matthew!

@daisychain - There's a new Before Sunrise movie? You just made my day! I skipped over your post so as not to read any spoilers! Can't wait to see it. My thoughts are with you in regards to your fertility issues. I don't have much advice, but I'm hoping things move forward soon for you.
    Alice - Beatrix - Clara - Daphne - Flora - Harriet - Mabel - Susannah

Albert - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter