Names Searched Right Now:
Page 327 of 660 FirstFirst ... 227 277 317 325 326 327 328 329 337 377 427 ... LastLast
Results 1,631 to 1,635 of 3298

Thread: Ttc 2013

Quote Originally Posted by whitegold View Post
    @andieta it is super hard! Unfortunately I'm not in Toronto! Thanks though!!!

@maggiefromcanada I'm in Ottawa!! I'm definitely interested in finding a good doc! Who do you rec?

@whitegold, I sent you a private message with my old doctor's info. I'm actually heading that way tonight to see a friend, so will ask around to get more names.
    Miriam ~ Helena ~ Estella ~ Beatrice ~ Anastasia ~ Alice ~ Marilla ~ Sarah
    Paul ~ Wesley ~ Walter ~ Edmund ~ Isaac ~ Abram ~ Gabriel

Trying for baby#1
    Avatar: Nathan Altman, Portrait of Anna Akhmatova

Shannon - you're welcome, sorry I couldn't help. Hopefully you find someone soon!
    Maggie - a fellow Torontonian! How lovely!
    Khaatje - how long did it take you to get the pill out of your system?

@andie it took about 7 weeks for my cycle to return to normal, in those 7 weeks I had the same symptoms whitegold had at random times inc. painfull nipples and horrible cramping and spotting, none of those have come back and I feel so much more balanced emotionally. Only on 1 DPO I was so stressed and emotional this cycle, but knowing it was because I ovulated totally made up for it
    When did you stop taking BC? Do you feel any difference yet?
    Living a happy life with my #1 husband, my #1 cat and my #1 baby Aïcha, born March 2014

Girls: Sanae - Fairouz - Kawtar - Keltoum
    Boys: Tarik - Sabri - Lokman - Omar

@whitegold, hopefully you'll return to a regular cycle soon and you'll know when to expect AF. My mom had breast cancer and trombosis, knowing BC increases the risk for both, really made me feel like I was taking poisson. Feeling less blah is def. an added bonus
    Living a happy life with my #1 husband, my #1 cat and my #1 baby Aïcha, born March 2014

Girls: Sanae - Fairouz - Kawtar - Keltoum
    Boys: Tarik - Sabri - Lokman - Omar

Thanks for the information khaatje, it's comforting to know that it might be as soon as 7 weeks to be back to normal. I went off the pill 4 weeks ago today. I have been spotting and lightly bleeding since Monday, after two days of PMS (for me = pimples and terrible irritability). Based on my temperatures, I thought I might have ovulated last Thursday, but now I'm not sure, might have just been false high temperatures. I haven't noticed any real changes in how I feel yet except that I think my sex drive is starting to come back (I partly blame the pill for decreasing it), and I think my mood is overall better most of the time. I don't think I want to go back on the pill ever again, either. Good luck to you this TWW!