Names Searched Right Now:
Page 326 of 660 FirstFirst ... 226 276 316 324 325 326 327 328 336 376 426 ... LastLast
Results 1,626 to 1,630 of 3298

Thread: Ttc 2013

@alzora, The first time around, I didn't take a pregnancy test because I didn't feel pregnant... just tired and a bit crampy -like I do before AF. But low and behold... there was a baby! So, if you've never been pregnant before, you may not feel any different than usual, though if you know your body REALLY well, maybe you can tell.

An encouraging true story: My friends & neighbours married one another when they were quite young -barely finished university. They tried to conceive a baby for years (I want to say 10 years, but I'm not sure that's accurate). Finally, they quit trying to "fix" their fertility and decided to adopt. They went through the international adoption process and were given a baby boy from Korea. 2 years later, they adopted a 2nd baby boy, also from Korea. 2 years or so later, she got pregnant and had a 3rd baby boy, followed by a baby girl 2 years later. They now have a lovely family with 4 little children. If you ask her now, she will tell you that she feels that she had to go through the years of infertility and struggle because those 2 Korean boys were meant to be a part of their family. They would not have adopted had they conceived right away, and even if they had, it wouldn't have been those 2 specific boys. So, God's timing was not what they preferred, but it did result in a beautiful family. So, for all of us, the struggle is difficult, but I have to trust that there is a reason for all our struggles and time spent waiting even if we never see the reason here on earth.
    Mommy to John Alexander & 3 furbabies; Maggie the dog, Rex & Bella the wannabe lions

Current favourites: girls -Eliana [Bronwen, Joy, Claire, Irene], Leora [Irene, Bronwen, Bronwyn], Sarah Elise, Anna Charlotte, Adelaide, Phoebe, Kathryn, Elizabeth, Anastasia, Celeste, Astrid, Beatrix, Lucy
    boys: Callum, Arthur [Paul or William], Nathaniel, Samuel, Zachary, Elijah

Quote Originally Posted by andieta View Post
    PS Shannon - you are right, it is tough to find a family dr in Canada, eh? If you happen to live in Toronto, my family dr is taking new patients...
    Oh, I'm in Toronto too! My family doctor is also great and taking new patients. Plus she's across from a gelato parlor, so it makes going to the doctor a win-win situation... ;-) I also know a couple of good doctors in Ottawa if you're in that area.
    Miriam ~ Helena ~ Estella ~ Beatrice ~ Anastasia ~ Alice ~ Marilla ~ Sarah
    Paul ~ Wesley ~ Walter ~ Edmund ~ Isaac ~ Abram ~ Gabriel

Trying for baby#1
    Avatar: Nathan Altman, Portrait of Anna Akhmatova

@daisychain it really wont be years to get the medication sorted and 35 is not old at all, you were able to conceive just a month ago, a couple of extra months will not make that much difference for your chances to conceive again. I hope you feel better soon!

@whitegold, hope you feel better soon too! BC gives so many side effects you only notice after you stop taking it, but it wont be long till you get it all out of your system. (I decided I'm never going back on BC, I feel so much better without it)

@alzora, hmh that doesn't sound good two week wait buddy, but if adoption has always been your dream, what everyone else might or might not think is really just minor. I can see how you would want a biological to experience to the adoption... but is there any reason you can't take both routes (I can imagine financially and emotionally it can be a burden)

I'm 11 DPO and no symptoms, I usually start spotting 13 DPO no reason to assume this month will be any different
    Living a happy life with my #1 husband, my #1 cat and my #1 baby Aïcha, born March 2014

Girls: Sanae - Fairouz - Kawtar - Keltoum
    Boys: Tarik - Sabri - Lokman - Omar

@andieta it is super hard! Unfortunately I'm not in Toronto! Thanks though!!!

@maggiefromcanada I'm in Ottawa!! I'm definitely interested in finding a good doc! Who do you rec?
    Shannon, recently married my BFF and TTC our first <3

@khaatje I don't think I will go back on BC ever again too! It definitely altered my mood and just made me feel blah! I feel so much better. The only positive part about BC was knowing when to expect AF. The unsureness of it sucks!
    Shannon, recently married my BFF and TTC our first <3