Names Searched Right Now:
Page 309 of 660 FirstFirst ... 209 259 299 307 308 309 310 311 319 359 409 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,545 of 3298

Thread: Ttc 2013

Flitting between the Heartland and the South
    I stopped BC a year ago, but we are currently on our 10th cycle. Honestly, it's getting frustrating.
    TTC #1 since October 2012...
    Cecelia, Lydia, Clara
    Adric, Isaac, Silas

"I'd rather be honest than impressive."

@alzora this is cycle no. 3 since coming of BC, but the first one trying vs. preventing

@milasmamma we need a marriage certificate to book a hotel, rent a car, go swimming etc. but fortunately not to buy a pregnancy test. However, a non-married woman buying a pregnancy test would spark so much rumour it would be kind of a public sentence. When I went out to buy folic acid I came back empty handed because the aunties were hanging out at about every drugstore in the neighbourhood. TTCing is obviously not a taboo since I'm married, but failing to conceive is a BIG one. Anyways I ordered a bunch of pills, OPKs and pregancy test online to avoid the humiliation. I know packages take a long time to arrive to the maldives, but would you be allowed to receive packages with a similar TTC kit? I do hope you test positive and all of this wont matter ofcourse!!

Just wanted to add that if anyone who's TTC'ing this month decides to give the Mucinex trick a shot, I'd love to hear about it! Since me, my sister-in-law, and 2 of her friends had such good luck with it, I'm dying to know if it really works for anyone else too. Healthy baby dust to all!!!
    Christine

Pregnancy #1: lost to mc, 10/11

Amelia Joelle arrived on 11/28/13 at 7 pounds, 4 ounces of pure beauty. Couldn't be happier to finally be mommy!

Thank you all for the welcomes

@ktook76 yes I am in New Zealand, I see you are in Australia. So we're both experiencing Winter. Brrrrr its cold here.

@Alzora, here's my story

I grew up thinking I would get married really young and have lots of babies. But spent my entire 20s asking God "Where is He?" He turned out to be right underneath my nose but I was unsure for a while as he was a single dad and we have an age gap. Ffw 2 years I am now extremely happily married to the most amazing man and am a stepmum to a wonderful stepson.

My parents had a lot of trouble ttc. I was born 7 years after they started ttc. So I braced myself for a potentially long wait. We were shocked and thrilled when we found out I was pregnant on our first try. We were then devastated when I miscarried in March this year. We decided that we will wait till July to start ttc again, as we had a big overseas trip planned for July and didn't want to travel in the first trimester ( not that I think there's anything wrong with that, we're just extra cautious after the miscarriage).

So yeah its been hard holding off trying and I still get sad when I think about the baby I was carrying and how big it would be getting now. But I am overall feeling stronger now and am looking forward to ttc again, which is just around the corner

Thanks for reading my story
    Mumma of 3 Angel babies, Lani (my heavenly flower), Charlie (my free little one) and Brennan (my brave teardrop) xxx

@Rachel, aw, I'm sorry to hear about your disappointment today. During the first few days of my period I always have a really hard time looking ahead to the next cycle, but by about Cycle Day 4 I begin counting down the days to the next fertile window. It's only about two weeks away!

@Frangipani, I'm sorry to hear of your recent loss. A few others on these boards will be able to relate to you from their own tragic experiences. If you don't mind my asking, why did it take your parents so long to conceive--did they seek medical answers on what the hold-up was? What types of TTC materials have you stocked up on, if any? I used Wondfo ovulation tests for two months and loved them, but this month I decided to skip them because now I know when I am ovulating based on bodily signs. When I use them, I tend to be even MORE obsessive about TTC, and my husband and I really want to be more spontaneous about it (hah!). My husband and I are also using Pre-Seed, a sperm-friendly lubricant. Others on here track their basal body temperature, which I have not yet done because it sounds like a pain in the butt.

Winter in New Zealand...that sounds so Narnian!
    Last edited by alzora; June 28th, 2013 at 04:47 PM.