Names Searched Right Now:
Page 305 of 660 FirstFirst ... 205 255 295 303 304 305 306 307 315 355 405 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,525 of 3298

Thread: Ttc 2013

@daisychain - it's extremely tough when you hear their could be possible obstacles in your way to conceiving. But hopefully now that you know and getting more details, your docs will now put you in a fantastic position to optimise your chance as much says possible! Perhaps flip it and be glad you know the details instead of that unexplained infertility box so many women seem to fall into. Good luck and I know all the berries are flinging baby dust your way!

@alzora. My husband finds it amusing when I say I'm hibernating in my woman cave. I normally only go in there for a day or two but I always feel a little better about things (to be clear this normally involves a book, chocolate and a warm bath! )

@frances. We are having a family/friends afternoon tea birthday for Harry. About 20 adults and 10 kids. I do like to cook but for birthday parties I keep it to kiddie food - fairy bread, chocolate crackles, cupcakes, cookies, fruit, party pies, sausage rolls, mini pizzas etc. oh and I bit of fruit thrown in . We are having it at our place. For a 2 year old I don't do party games but we have a cool outdoor area with a trampoline etc for the older kids to play on. It is very low key! Kids are happy at that age with food, toys and music I have found. When my daughter turned 3 we arranged to have a petting farmyard at our place. We live on a decent sized property and all her little friends loved it! Kept them all distracted. For her 4th birthday in August I have arranged the party room at a zoo about 1/2 hour from our house. It's a smaller sized zoo which the young kids love. They do everything - including the food! They also arrange a "furry experience" for the kids. They will do a little display with a koala, a possum and a Joey kangaroo. And then all the kids can have a pat. the families can stay at the zoo all day if they wish. You have probably guessed my daughter is an animal fanatic and she desperately wanted the party at the zoo. And surprisingly with the zoo doing it all, including the catering, it will be cheaper (and a lot easier!) than her 3rd birthday. As I am in Australia, my kids birthdays fall in winter. But our winters are no crazily cold - often wet like today but not really cold. Last year on Alice's birthday on 25 August it was actually really warm! Kids came in jumpers and by the middle of the day they were running around in singlets! It would be quite nice if #3 was a summery baby, but I'm happier just to fall pregnant than worry about a summer birthday .

Best wishes to all. I hope it's sunny where you all live today! W have had crazy rain and cool weather all week. My kids are developing some serious cabin fever!!
    Mummy to the gorgeous Alice Heather and the delicious Harry George

Bubba #3 due March 2014! Finalising short list of favourite names!

Well, my sister is pregnant. While I'm super happy for them I'm also a little jealous. This will be their second kid. I'm very hopeful that I can get pregnant in July so we can be pregnant together, I think that'll be neat.

~~ aunt to Sydney, Raeden, Raquel, Kylie, Bradey, Cameron, Emma, Avery, Anniston, Aden, Ayden, and Liam ~~
    ~~doggy mom to Paige and Harley Quinn~~
    ~~hamster mom to Persephone~~
    ~~kitten mom to Seven~~

Well, AF today. *sigh* I didn't expect to be pg, but it's still a bit disappointing. Oh well--beer and sushi for dinner tonight *grin*
    Mommy to one amazing Allegra Valentine, born May 2014.

Current name crushes: Daphne, Allegra, Rosalie, Minerva, Alistair, Jules, Ellington, Caspar

Quote Originally Posted by taliface View Post
    Well, AF today. *sigh* I didn't expect to be pg, but it's still a bit disappointing. Oh well--beer and sushi for dinner tonight *grin*
    Oh *sigh* back to you taliface. Though sushi and beer sound like a remarkable combo to see the positive of it all. All hope to you for next time. Enjoy that beer!
    Mummy to the gorgeous Alice Heather and the delicious Harry George

Bubba #3 due March 2014! Finalising short list of favourite names!

Sorry Taliface! BUT beer & sushi are a nice lil treat. Good luck for next month!
    TTC #1