Names Searched Right Now:
Page 304 of 660 FirstFirst ... 204 254 294 302 303 304 305 306 314 354 404 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,520 of 3298

Thread: Ttc 2013

@Daisychain, I'm so sorry that you're having such a difficult time. How traumatizing! So is TTC on hold for you until you get some health issues straightened out, or are you able to keep trying? I didn't even think to have blood work done before trying to conceive!

@Ktook..."woman cave"...lol, I totally become a miserable recluse too. Hope you have wonderful birthday celebrations next week, and a great surprise at the end of it all!

@Andrea, I'm glad your appointments are yielding positive results!

@Khaatje, every time my hopes start to creep up, I squash them down with a good dose of pessimism. I hope your hip starts to feel better quickly!

Ladies,
    Thanks so much for all the helpful birthday ideas!

Daisychain- Yes, last year we had his party outside and I made homemade soup and Martha Stewart's mac and cheese (too die for! If you've never made it, you should, but it is time-consuming) and of course it was unseasonably warm, 80 degrees outside. So Hal was running around in a turtleneck and corduroy overalls and I was serving steaming hot food and in all the pictures everyone has bright red cheeks & looks like they are about to faint! Kind of funny, but kind of not too. (Especially after all that hard work and expense!) Maybe one day I will get to have his birthday on a beautiful, crisp, autumn afternoon, but not this year. P.S.- A January birthdate would make me sweat a little too. That could be tricky.

Grecianern- So glad you mentioned the bouncy house idea! I think this is what we are leaning towards right now. Only children under 3 would be attending, so it would be nice for them to have one without having to worry about older kids playing too rough. And that way, we don't have to do it at my house again! Simple, fun, no mess, and it should wear the kids out. Sounds promising.
    It's Official: Mother of Two, now
    Harold Jonathan, nn
    Hal
    and Kurt Matthew!

UGGHHHHHHHH!! I hate the TWW soooooo much. I just want to KNOW already. So hating the fact that I will be spending my hard earned vacation playing mind games with myself and trying to decipher all the random signals from my body as 'real' or as 'you wish you were so your making it out to be a bigger deal than it really is.' Just had to share my feelings before I officially 'unplug' for a week. So frustrating!
    It's Official: Mother of Two, now
    Harold Jonathan, nn
    Hal
    and Kurt Matthew!

Daisy - don't beat yourself up about whether things would have been different if you had had blood work first... Most people don't go for blood work before trying to get pregnant, and there would be no reason if you weren't feeling any symptoms. For all you know, this was just one of those (very sad) flukes that happen. And now you will get some things investigated and you will be the best you can be next time!

Khaatje - That is a good question. At the moment, I'm assuming all is good for future babies/ pregnancies. I guess it depends on whether the blood is something serious, or my own theory, related to the bc pill I used to take. As for the klippel feil, I have no idea. If it is the type that is autosomal dominant, my kids will have a 50% chance of having it. It's not really a big deal, for the most part, though it could cause problems. My mom thinks that maybe I got it as a spontaneous mutation when she was pregnant with me, so then maybe I wouldn't even pass it on to future kiddos? haha, I really know nothing! I'm hoping the geneticist will have some info for me.

Thanks, Alzora! I am, too. I hope your pessimism is keeping you sane but not sad.

All your birthday party ideas sound like fun!

Boo, sorry, Frances! Hope you can relax on unplugged vacation!