Names Searched Right Now:
Page 300 of 660 FirstFirst ... 200 250 290 298 299 300 301 302 310 350 400 ... LastLast
Results 1,496 to 1,500 of 3298

Thread: Ttc 2013

May I join? I'm 'daisychain'-perky name for one sad lady

Hi guys, may I join you? I'm 35, trying to conceive, and having a very rough time of it. I don't know if there's a separate thread for people trying to conceive after a miscarriage or when they're already of 'advanced maternal age'. If so, point me towards it--I don't want to depress you all needlessly and perhaps my story of my shitty and bewildering experience is inappropriate for this thread. But I could really use some anonymous community right about now.
    Last edited by daisychain; June 26th, 2013 at 02:33 PM.

Hi, Daisychain! You are more than welcome on our thread, no matter how discouraging your experience has been. There are no other TTC threads running at the moment, but I promise you will benefit from the support and encouragement in this thread (these women are amazing), or you can always start up a separate TTC thread if you want to try to surround yourself with a more specific group of people (but truly we are about as awesome as it gets right here, and are glad you want to join us!). Feel free to share as many or as few details as you'd like with us here. Venting is so therapeutic. I'm eager to hear your story, but only what you're comfortable sharing. How long have you been trying to conceive? Have you been diagnosed with any type of infertility? Have you sought medical assistance? Where are you at in your cycle at the moment?

Yes Daisychain,
    I second everything Alzora said. Just wanted to add, please don't be concerned about your age limiting you here! I turned 34 last month, so you are in good company. I look forward to getting to know you better.
    It's Official: Mother of Two, now
    Harold Jonathan, nn
    Hal
    and Kurt Matthew!

Welcome Daisychain! A lot of us are struggling in our TTC attemps, so you will definitely fit in. Everyone is really supportive and knowledgeable about many different fertility issues.
    TTC #1

@daisychain: I'm 34 (35 is right around the corner) and lost my first pregnancy to miscarriage back in 10/11 - so I've been in your situation, or one very similar, too. It is so hard. I'm now 16 weeks 1 day pregnant and doing pretty well - but it's terrifying after losing one! This is the best place for you to be if you're needing some community, you'll get lots of amazing support and advice. The wonderful women in these Nameberry forums have truly helped me hold on to my sanity during all of these ups and downs. I'm so sorry you're facing this crap too and I hope you get your BFP soon! (BFP = big fat positive (pregnancy test) )
    Christine

Pregnancy #1: lost to mc, 10/11

Amelia Joelle arrived on 11/28/13 at 7 pounds, 4 ounces of pure beauty. Couldn't be happier to finally be mommy!