Names Searched Right Now:
Page 298 of 660 FirstFirst ... 198 248 288 296 297 298 299 300 308 348 398 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,490 of 3298

Thread: Ttc 2013

Hey again ladies... I posted a couple of days ago how I got my period and at first I was somewhat fine with it since August is the month we want to get pregnant ideally, but now that I had a chance to mull it over I'm actually really sad.. I'm really new to the TTC world- we just started around May and I know it's not taking "too long" at all but I thought for some reason this month would be it. Just feeling kinda down. Congrats to those of you who got their positives and good luck as always to everyone else. <3
    PREGNANT with our first!!!

My name is Caroline, BeatrixDaisy is just a name I like!

My favorite names:
    Emilia, Beatrix, Juliette, Chloe, Madeline, Audrey, Emerson, Alaina, Felicity, Coralie, Alessandra, Katherine, Lucy, Luna
    Holden, Noah, Nathaniel, Caleb, Cameron, Adam, Calvin, Travis, Ronan, Hudson, James, Paul, Peter, Mason, Troy

BeatrixDaisy- someone else on this tread put it so eloquently when they said it doesn't matter how long you have been ttc, every disappointment hurts, even if we know 'logically' it shouldn't. I know what you mean though. I've been getting that special feeling too, (just like last month!) and if it doesn't happen this month, I will be a little heartbroken too. So, allow yourself time to be sad. Good luck next month. Maybe the fireworks of July will bring us all some extra sparkle.
    It's Official: Mother of Two, now
    Harold Jonathan, nn
    Hal
    and Kurt Matthew!

@nowakasia that sounds hopeful indeed! I'm right here in the TWW with you milasmamma and alzora, still hoping July will be our month
    @ beatrixdaisy hope you feel better soon, only a couple of days left before you can start trying again! @Alzora september is getting close indeed! That would give you just enough time for a summer of pre-baby-bucket-list fun! (And a surprise BFP wouldnt spoil any of it)

No news here either, except for a hip which is painfull from last week's procedure. On days this like this I kind of feel guilty wanting a baby when chances of him or her getting this joint disease are 50/50, but then again I live a happy life so no reason he or she couldnt

Haha your Q&A is even more of topic alzora and blade, but very interesting indeed!

Flitting between the Heartland and the South
    @nowakasia, @alzora, @khaatje, & @milasmamma - Hopefully your TTWs go by quickly! I’ve got my fingers crossed for all of you!

@beatrixdaisy- I know that it seems like every failed month is just a big waste of time, but hang in there! We’re all here for you when you need to vent and you will find that we all feel the same way about AF. I hope you get your BFP soon!

@frances- Well said! Here’s looking at July!

Right now I am two days late, but that doesn’t mean anything. My last cycle was 28 days, but two months before that I had one that was 31 days. My body does what it wants, when it wants. It has no master.
    Right now I think I may test tomorrow morning, but I’m not hopeful. Honestly, after trying this long I think I would be in total shock if I actually got a BFP. I think when (if) it does happen, I will be one of those women who have to test five or six times to believe it.
    Anyway, I will let you ladies know tomorrow. But I'm not getting my hopes up.
    Last edited by violetink1231; June 26th, 2013 at 08:12 AM.
    TTC #1 since October 2012...
    Cecelia, Lydia, Clara
    Adric, Isaac, Silas

"I'd rather be honest than impressive."

@beatrixdaisy TTC is extremely hard. I started mid May.. So I'm also still new to this but it really sucks seeing a BFN on the tests!

I totally had myself convinced I was pregnant last week. I had a slew of symptoms (probably all in my head) and random symps like forgetfulness (cer bad forgetfulness! Out of the blue) and then my super short more-like-spotting period that I wanted to believe was implantation but yielded a negative test. Big sad face! I think the hardest part is when you want it so bad you over analyze everything and see things that aren't there.

Big hugs to everyone TTC! So glad I have this forum to chat on in this trying time!
    Shannon, recently married my BFF and TTC our first <3