Names Searched Right Now:
Page 296 of 660 FirstFirst ... 196 246 286 294 295 296 297 298 306 346 396 ... LastLast
Results 1,476 to 1,480 of 3298

Thread: Ttc 2013

I still can't believe I might actually get pregnant this month, my joint disease has put me through so much pain and frustration that I was actually very surprised the OPK turned positive today, right on cue So happy this part of my body is working, now let's find out how my nerves will manage the next two weeks...

Good luck frances, whitegold and sarah, hoping July will bring good news for all of us!

Thanks Khaatje. I was trying to re-read old posts to see who was still in the dreaded (or hopeful, depending on your personal life philosophy) TWW for June. Yes, I wish us all good news for July.
    It's Official: Mother of Two, now
    Harold Jonathan, nn
    Hal
    and Kurt Matthew!

Thanks, @Nowakasia!

@Frances, what exactly does trying for a girl entail?

@Khaatje, I am so hopeful for you!

I'm already ovulating again, on cycle day 9ish. My cycle length varies from month to month and this will probably be one of my short 24-day cycles. I'm pretty indifferent about it this month, but we might as well take another whack at it while it's here. This will be our eleventh cycle to try.

@ frances, I read about the Shettles method a while ago (is that what you're doing?) and I did think then, it sounds easier to conceive a boy than a girl via that method! But then, there's about an even mix of girl and boy babies, so I don't know if I understand the theory correctly...

@ alzora, I'm sorry to hear you're feeling down about TTC at the moment. It must be so hard to be disappointed for 10 cycles in a row. Would you take a break for a month or two? I guess it would be quite hard to forget about but I do know of quite a few women who finally got pregnant when they stopped trying!

I have a bit of a TMI question, sorry. I am SO confused by my cervical fluid! I am just tracking CM and when we have sex this month, my chart is here: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/454474. I expected to ovulate around the middle of the month but I don't think I actually did until around the 19th or 20th. However the last few days I have had VERY light spotting (I only notice when I check my cervix). I am on day 23 of my cycle, surely I cannot still have ovulation spotting?!
    Mother to two lovely kiddos, Mila Arden and Cato Bennett

Currently dreaming of...
    Atlas Bram, Abel Octavian, Abel Roscoe
    Lyra Blythe, Delphi Winter, Elowen Sage, Inka Blythe, Anouk Thessaly

Alzora and Milasmomma- Yes, we are 'using' the Shettles method, but not strictly. What I mean is, you can take it to the extreme, and I'm not that committed...yet. I don't worry about what positions, or what I'm eating, etc. I'm using the basic belief that boy sperm swim a little faster than girl sperm, but girl sperm can survive a little longer inside the body than the boys. Based on this, you have sex a good 3-4 days BEFORE you expect to ovulate. This helps stack the odds in favor of only girl sperm being viable once the egg drops. Of course, it isn't full proof. And, b/c I'm not using the sticks to determine my actual ovulation day, I can only use an educated guess each month as to when it will happen. (My cycles are regular, and the average when combined is 28 days.) What I know from my friends getting pregnant, and finding out the gender, and what I know from my first pregnancy, it seems to support this line of thinking. However, I also read about a study that found the best time to get a baby girl was to have sex the day after ovulation, which if true, would debunk this theory completely. So who knows. I'll keep you guys posted as to if it works, or if we give up first.
    It's Official: Mother of Two, now
    Harold Jonathan, nn
    Hal
    and Kurt Matthew!